💚1.4💚

Wyatt

We walked home,both a little nervous that he might be a little drunk. What if he still hurts my mom? What if he finds a way to get more beer? All I know is that he isn't completely drunk yet,or he'd be at that bar still,I'd have more bruises I bet,but not now. Three years of this,it might finally come to an end.

We went inside,then we brought my dad upstairs. We knocked on my moms closed door.

She opened it. "Isaac." She said,a little suprised. "Hannah,I'm sorry." They hugged for the first time in five years.

After a while we decided to leave and let them have their own time together. We sat on the couch downstairs.

"What should we do?" I asked.

Jaeden

I waited a few minutes,then I remembered something.

"Shit!" I whispered. "What?" Wyatt asked. "We need to pack for Georgia! It's tomorrow morning!" I yelled. He jumped up from the couch and grabbed my hand. He dragged me upstairs quickly and we ran into his room. I grabbed my suitcase with all my stuff in it. "I guess I can just bring all of my stuff." I shrugged. "I'll help you pack then." I said. "No its fine Jae Jae,I got it." "Alright."

I sat down and watched him pack,neatly putting everything in place in his suitcase.

When he was finished,he zipped his suitcase and sat next to me. We looked at eachother and just smiled.

"Jaeden,sometimes I can just look you in the eyes and think...I love you so much,I just really love you so much." He said as he turned to face his whole body towards me.
"Wyatt,sometimes I look in your eyes and just feel grateful that I have you." He blushed and kissed me once quickly,then leaned back in again for a longer kiss. I had my hands around his shoulders,his around my waist. He pushed me over playfully while kissing me so that I was lying on the bed and he was on top of me.

He pulled away for air a long minute later.
"Wyatt,you know I don't-" "Relax Jae Jae,I'm not gonna go any further than your comfort zone." He smiled and kissed me again.

When I typed "hands around his shoulders",it autocorrected to "hands around his boulders"