💙2.9💙

Jaeden

Wyatt held me in his arms the whole way down the elevator. I couldn't stop crying now,this isn't something that I will be able to get over.

We stepped out of the elevator and joined the others. Jack and Finn ran towards us and hugged us. Jack's face was still red. "What's happening?" Sophia asked. "I'm moving." Jeremy Sophia and Chosen joined the hug. We walked to the vans and got inside without a word.

Leaned against Wyatt the whole ride
occasionally he would kiss my head or we would hold hands. I fell back asleep.

When I woke up,we were at the airport and we were getting out of the van.

This is all too much to take in at once. Wyatts dad is gone,now him and his mom barely say a word. The the most common things I've heard escape Wyatt's lips are "I love you Jae Jae" and of course,lines. And now he's leaving,he's gonna be gone. I don't know how I will manage. What am I gonna do now? I'm gonna call him as much as possible,but calls and texts are no where near feeling his arms around me,or feeling our lips together. I feel like Wyatt is my missing puzzle peice,and now he's leaving the box again. Things are gonna go back to the way they were,except worse. I'm gonna miss him more every day,my life is gonna get worse everyday. And some dumb kid at school is gonna start to throw shot at me for being gay,then more and more people with tag on. My life is gonna be just plain terrible. I am already forgetting how to be happy,until I look up and see his face again. But it's not right. That's not the face I fell in love with,I love the face with a smile,the one that laughs at everything,the one who kissed me that day in front of the studio. The one who brought me to the movies and held my hand. The happy one,I wish he could be happy.

But of course,who can be happy now?

We were right on time for our flight,we got in line and nodded,yet again in silence. We sat down in our seats. "Jaeden,I'm gonna call you every day,or at least text you. I'm gonna email you or message you on Instagram or write letters,whatever it takes to talk to you." I hugged him again. "Me too." I said. "I don't know what I'm gonna do Wyatt,I'm never gonna be able to live the same again,I'm never-" "here's what your gonna do Jaeden. Your gonna find something or...someone that makes you happy. Anyone or anything." "What? I can't replace you." "You can,you can do so much better than me." "No Wyatt your the best I've got!" "Please Jaeden-" "No,I'm not gonna get anyone else to replace you. No ones gonna replace you ever." He hugged me again.

When we started to take off,Wyatt held my hand. "I love you so much Jaeden." "I love you too Wyatt."