-3.0-

Jaeden

"Okay boys,we are home." Wyatts mom said. We got out of the car and walked to his house. There were moving vans parked. I went up to his room and got my backpack. The room was already half empty.

We walked out of his house. We walked to my house hand in hand in a comfortable silence until we reached my house. We went inside. "Hello boys how was...what's wrong?" "He's moving." I said as I looked down. Wyatt hugged me once more and we let the tears flow. She walked up to us and put her arms around both of us. "Wyatt honey,I'm sorry for your loss." He looked at her and nodded.

We pulled away from the hug and went up to my room. I put my bag down on my bed. Wyatt grabbed my face and kissed me passionately for a little,then let go and sat down.

We sat and just talked for an hour,talked about what our lives were like before we met and what it's gonna be like now. Terrible.

-

"Wyatt,your mom is here,it's time to go." My mom yelled upstairs. We looked at eachother and walked downstairs. We walked back to his house where his mom finished putting a few more things in boxes.

She got in the car and shut the door. "We are leaving in five minutes." She said through the window. I started to cry again. Everything was gonna go downhill from here,all of it. Wyatt wiped the tears of my cheek with his thumb and hugged me tighter than ever before.

"It's time to go honey,I'm sorry." His mom said from the window. We pulled away from the hug and kissed one last time. "I love you more than anything Jaeden Lieberher." I couldn't speak anymore,I just smiled sadly and watched as he got into the car. "Here." He said. He handed me a small box. "I love you." He said,then he shut the door and I watched as the car drove further and further away,until I couldn't see it anymore.

I opened the small box he gave me. There was a silver ring that had a name carved into it.

JYATT

Dear Jaeden,

This is a ring that I got for you while we were walking around after filming. I was gonna give it to you earlier but then I found out that I was gonna move so I'm giving it to you now. I hope you like it. I love you.

Love, Wy guy

-The End-