💛0.4💛

We all ate our food and Jack kept laughing every once in a while. Finn just kept his eyes on Jack,when Jack looked at him Finn would quickly jerk his head down. Watching them was hilarious,and I'm pretty sure they thought that about us too,we kept locking eyes and blushing,it was kinda embarrassing when they laughed under their breath because everyone around us would notice,but I wasn't going to stop them.

We finished up our food and we walked out. We started to walk down a random road,just wandering.

Wyatt looked at me. "Jaeden."
"Yeah?"
"Where did that even come from? One minute we were talking in the park,you were being shy and all,then another minute we were on the swings,then all the sudden you were a bad ass and punched someone in the face." He said. "He's right Jaeden,when I first met you I never knew you could be so confident."
Jack added. "I uh...I don't...know." I stuttered a lot,realizing I had never acted like that before.
Then all the sudden Wyatt smiled.
"It was me wasn't it?" He joked.
"And what makes you think that wyguy?"
"Because I told you so! I said that I would change you,and I did!"
"Nooooooo."
"Yeeeessssss."
"Shut up Wyatt."
"Well aren't you a little sugar cookie?"
"Where the hell did sugar cookie come from?"
"Sarcasm you idiot."
We bursted into a fit of laughter much as Finn and Jack had before. They joined in and we all laughed for maybe two minutes,then I got a call.
"Oh it's my mom."
I answered the call and put my phone to my ear.
"Jaeden?"
"Yeah mom?"
"I got a call from the director,you and your friends have to get to meet at the rehearsal studio as soon as you can."
"Oh okay,we can walk we are near by. Thanks mom,love you,bye."
"Love you too."
I ended the call and put my phone in my pocket.
"We have to go to the rehearsal studio guys."
"Why? We were just there."
"I don't know but we have to get there as soon as we can."
We started to walk to the studio quickly.

When we arrived,we walked in and the director was there sitting at a table with Sophia,Jeremy and Chosen. "Hey guys,please sit down." He said.
We all took a chair and He started talking.
"So we have news out and about already,especially since Lots of people coming from stranger things have seen Finn and all of you. So we need to get some more buzz."
He explained.
"Now some of this might be weird for you guys but it's only for show,nothing has to be serious. So,Finn and Jack,you already have some people circling around you,stay right where you are."
What?
"As for Wyatt and Jaeden,you guys are going to be in a fake little relationship,got it?"
We laughed and nodded,it was a funny idea,but i was pretty happy about it.
"Okay guys,good luck!" We all ran out the door and continued our little journey through town,Jeremy Chosen and Sophia tagging along.

This was actually a good opportunity.
I could show all my real feelings for Wyatt,except it's really "acting".

Wyatt grabbed my hand tightly,Finn did the same for Jack. We walked with pride,our little losers club all together.
"So who wants to hear how Jaeden saved my life?" Finn said. "Saved your life?" I questioned.
"Practically,that guy wasn't a short term thing."
"What?" Wyatt asked. "2 years."
"WHAT?" Me and Wyatt yelled, Jack just looked shocked. "What's going on?"
Sophia asked. "I was in an abusive relationship for two years." He said quietly.
"Man,if I had known you longer." I said.
"What happened?" Chosen said.

"So basically," Finn began.
"Me and Jack came to the diner after rehearsal and All the sudden,Caleb came in and he saw me with Jack. He walked up to us and pinned Jack against the wall,and he kicked me so I couldn't help him. I tried to tell him to let go,but he didn't listen,then Jaeden walked up to us out of no where and punched him right in the nose."
The three of them looked at me with suprised faces.
"What? He was a bitch."
"Quit using your big boy mouth Jae Jae,your not a big boy yet." Wyatt said.
I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"You know you love me." I joked.
"You know I do." He giggled.
"Jyatt is so real." Jack said. Oh.
"Merry Christmas Fred savage,santa sailed your ship." "My OTP!" Jeremy yelled.
I sighed and tightened my grip on Wyatts hand.

A/N
Guys I'm very sorry for making Caleb the bad guy he is amazing I just didn't know who else to use I'm sorry:( Caleb is really nice in My Foah book tho [how to be an angel] so if you want some nice normal Caleb stay tuned in that book