💚1.6💚

Jaeden

"Wake up Jae Jae." Wyatt said sleepily. I rubbed my eyes and looked around at everyone getting there stuff ready. "Sit up Jae,we are about to land." He said. I did as he said.

We landed on the long runway a minute later. The flight attendant said some stuff that I wasn't paying attention to because I was too foucused on how excited Wyatt was getting and how adorable it was. After a minute,Wyatt Jaeden moved up and got his stuff. He handed me my bag and we walked out of the plane.

We got out of the little tunnel bridge thingy and Wyatt grabbed my hand. "We're gonna jump off a cliff Jaeden! Sorta!" He yelled. "I have to pretend to love Sophia!" I said sarcastically. "Don't worry,by the end of that scene if you feel really grossed out you can run and hug me." He said with a laugh. "I'm too gay for this!" I joked. "There's no such thing as too gay!" Jack yelled from behind us. "Right Finny?" He yelled. "Your so damn loud Jack." "You love me!" He yelled in Finn's ear. "You've made that clear." Finn said under his breath. We laughed and Finn rolled his eyes.

"Okay everyone,there are three vans. On for two people and the cameras and props and gear,one for crew members,and one for cast and parents. You can go to your van now!" Andy said.

The crew calmly walked to the vans,you know,responsibily. Mean while the cast all ran to the van and were opening the trunk already. The parents were laughing at us. You can't blame us,we've never been here. Well,except Finn. He filmed stranger things on the very cliff that we are gonna be on. Pretty cool.

We all managed to fit our bags in the trunk and we almost got in the van until Jeremy stopped us. "Wait! I have set up the seating because I'm prepared and awesome." "Seriously Jeremy?" Chosen said. "Don't worry! You'll be pleased." I rolled my eyes and laughed,I knew what was coming.

Pretend this is how the van seats are set up

"In the back we have...Jyatt and Fick." "YAY!" Jack yelled. Wyatt and I laughed and got in after Finn and Jack. In front of us was Chosen,Sophia and Jeremy. The parents filled the rest of the seats. Finn's mom,Wyatts Mom,Sophia's mom and Chosen's mom. Dads aren't feeling it I guess.

"Everyone buckled?" Finn's mom asked. "Yes!"

Thx for 2k guyz love y'all