💚1.2💚

Jaeden

"Project Oleff here we come..." Wyatt said nervously as we lay on the bed watching tv. "Don't be scared,we'll be okay,we just need to help your mom in the process,right?" "Yeah." He said with a smile.

"You know,you have the most beautiful eyes."
He said. I blushed a lot,it was so sappy yet it was so adorable.

"Aw,your blushing. That's cute." "Stoooppp."
"I love your smile,it makes my day when I know your happy."

I blushed more if it was possible.

"You like the sappy stuff,admit it."

"Wyatt Oleff,the most beautiful name I had ever heard on the planet,and the name came with a beautiful person." I said. He blushed now.

"HA!" "Shut up Lieberher!"

"Holding your hand feels like holding heaven." I said.

"Stoooop."

"When we kiss,I feel fireworks in my stomach."

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

Without another word he put his lips against mine almost immediately. He put his hand on my chest where my fast heart beat could be felt.

"Is that because of me Jae Jae?"
I put my hand over his heart as well and felt the same heartbeat.

I laughed a little,he got up and went to the same drawer I saw last time, and pulled out the same flower crown that I had on. He put it on my head from behind me,then walked in front of me. Got got down on his knee and took my hand,placing a gentle kiss on my hand. "There,now your my princess."