💚1.0💚

Welcome to part one.

Jaeden

It was Seven,he will be here any second. I look over my casual but comfortable outfit to make sure I look at least decent,then I hear a knock on the door.

I run downstairs in excitement and I open the door. "Hey Jae Jae." He said with a smile. "Hey Wyguy." "Goodbye mom! Love you!" I yelled upstairs. "Have fun guys!" She yelled back. I shut the door and we started walking down to side walk to the movie theater. He laced our fingers together with a smile. "So are we like...boyfriends now?" He asked. "Yeah,sure." I said with a smile. He laughed a little. "What?" "Nothing,your just so cute." "No
You are." He laughed and I fell into the wonderland that was his eyes. He could tell you things with his eyes without saying a word. Like now,I feel Like he is telling me that he is happy with me. That makes me happy,because when he is happy,I'm happy. I want one thing for him and that is for him to never be upset.

We arrive at the movie theater and go inside. "I got our tickets already." He said. "You didn't have to do that,I could've paid for my own." "I'd only do it for you Jae Jae." He's so much more confident knowing that we aren't just something for show. And so am I. Wyatt goes to the counter and orders some popcorn and a soda. While we wait I spot some friends from school walking in. "Hey Jamie! Hey Davon!" I say with a smile. "Hey Jaeden!" They say. They walk up to me and Wyatt with smiles. "Who's this?" Says Jamie. "Well,this is Wyatt. He's my boyfriend." He smiles in my direction,but Davon's smile fades. "Your gay?" "He he...yeah,sorry I haven't been able to tell you-" he walked away quickly. Jamie looked back at me with a sad smile. "Someone's gotta knock some sense into that homophobic-" "it's okay,my dad is like that." Wyatt said. "What?" I say.

Wyatt

"I'm sorry I haven't told you. My dad is like that and that's why you haven't seen him." He fell silent and hugged me. "I'm sorry you have to live with that. It's hard." "Yeah,it is,but at least he's gone most of the time at the bar..." "you could've told me you know,you can trust me." "I know,I just didn't want to worry you." I held his hand tightly. "WHAT? Jaeden Lieberher smiles?" Jamie said. "He doesn't? Ever since I met him he's smiled non stop." Oh wow Wyatt. I'm such a dumbass I haven't even bothered to realize that maybe that smile is because of me.

Jaeden

"Well we should go get our popcorn and find the theater,the movie is gonna start soon..." I said biting my lip. "Yeah. Nice meeting you guys." Jamie smiled and waved as we walked back to the counter. Wyatt took the popcorn and I took the soda,then we walked down the hall into the theater. We found some seats in the middle of the theater.

We sat down and got comfortable. "Click that button." He said,pointing to a black button on the side of my chair. I clicked it and the chair started to move. "Recliner seats! Yay!" I said quitely cheering. He giggled at me and
Reclined his chair as well. He held my hand with a smile then watched the previews that were on until a few minutes had passed.

The movie started and we clutched eachothers hands excitedly.