💙2.4💙

Jaeden

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes,and Wyatt holding my hand. "Good morning Jae Jae." He said with an adorable raspy voice. I smiled at him. He sat up and gave me a quick kiss,then stood up and grabbed his stuff. He went to the bathroom to change and I changed in the room.

When we were done changing,we got our stuff and knocked on Finn's bedroom door. They weren't answering so I just open it. "Guys,wake up! We're gonna be late!" I said. They both woke up slowly. "But we were up until three last night!" Jack whined. "What? What were you doing?" "Nothing!" Finn spat out. Me and Wyatt's jaws dropped. "Oh my gosh!" Wyatt said. "You-you guys-" "yeah yeah yeah I know we are bad children now shut up." Jack said. "Oh my gosh!" We both screamed like little girls. "There is no way!" Wyatt yelled. "We got bored and couldn't sleep okay?" Jack said. "Do you decided to Fu-" "we will be ready in a minute bye!" Finn yelled as he shut the door. "Oh man." I said. "We aren't gonna tell them-" "we aren't telling anyone,you hear me?" He nodded and walked.

We walked to the counter where chosen and Jeremy were eating cereal. "Goodmorning guys." We said. "We could barley sleep last night,there were so many loud noises-" Chosen said. We both pointed to Finn's door. They're jaws dropped and we nodded.

We both walked to the elevator and got in. As usual,we had an accidental staring contest that turned into a makeout session,then we got out of the elevator at the lobby. "Hey Sophia,guess what Finn and Jack were doing last night?" Her eyes widened. "No. Way." "Yes. Way." I said. "Bad children." "Yep." She laughed and grabbed her bag as the others got out of the elevator. "Take it easy guys." Sophia said to Jack and Finn with a giggle. They gave me and Wyatt a death stare. We smiled and walked outside to the van.

This was hella short but interesting😉

Suggestions are greatly appreciated I'm running out of ideas