💙2.0💙

Wyatt

"Diana!" I yelled,pushing her away. I ran back to the van and saw Jaeden with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Jaeden I-" "don't talk to me!" He cried as he put his face in his hands.

The rest of the group got in the van and Jack instantly noticed Jaeden crying. "Oh my god! What happened?" He yelled. Jaeden whispered what just happened in Jack's ear. Jack looked up at me. "What the hell Wyatt!" I just turned around and looked down for the rest of the ride,tears welling up in my eyes.

"We are here everyone." My mom said. Everyone got out of the car and surrounded Jaeden. "Hey,what happened?" My mom asked me. "I lost him!" I yelled quietly as I my tears fell. "What did you do?" She said. "Diana kissed me and Now Jaeden is upset!" My tears flowed faster by the second. "I'm sorry honey,one day he will understand that it was a mistake. I promise." She said as she handed me a tissue from her purse. I walked over to the filming site as I wiped the tears that couldn't stop falling. I stayed away from the rest of the group since I knew they'd hate me. "Jaeden,Wyatt,there are bathrooms in that store over there if you need to clean up." Someone said. I couldn't tell who it was,I was getting light headed and my stomach hurt from the guilt inside me. I should've never said a thing to that bitch.

We walked to the store,keeping distance from eachother. Our tears still fell. "I don't get why your crying,this is your fault!" Jaeden yelled. I only cried more,then ran ahead of him into the bathrooms.

I ran a cool paper towel over my face and waited for the red to fade. I left as Jaeden came.

We filmed stuff. It sucked,I had to act like every thing was okay,but it wasn't. No where close.

The van ride was a series of holding back tears and staring out the window. And hearing them talk about how horrible I am. All my good friends have turned on me,and I lost the boy I love the most. I can tell him what really happened but he won't believe me.

It was all bad,but it was the worst when we had to go to sleep.

My mom kicks people at night so of course I had to sleep with him if I wanted to sleep in a bed at all.

I got in bed and turned away from his back. I waited a little while,but I couldn't stand it.

"Your not gonna care,but it was her. Not me. You won't believe me but it's true. And you probably won't ever love me again. And you hate me,and my only good friends hate me,but I guess that what I get for being such a bitch. I suck. Im the worst boyfriend anyone could ask for. I should be in hell. I'm dumb. I should be dead...I should die!"

I just said that? Oh no...and I said it loud. But it's all true. I'm stupid. I really do need to die.

I heard his gentle cry,and I was broken forever.

Might as well die!

I need a moment.

My mom was asleep luckily,so I grabbed my room key and left the room.

I went in the first elevator,realizing I was going down instead of up. I gave up and sat down in the corner. A few seconds later,Jack got in the elevator. "Oh its you." He said. I didn't respond. "Your an idiot you know." He said loudly. My tears gathered up and fell. "Why should you be crying?!?!" He yelled. "Your the one that-" "Jack,STOP!" I finally screamed. "She kissed me! That bitch kissed me because she thought it was a phase! She thinks I'm not gay! I hate her! I HATE HER!" Jack stopped. "And I was gonna go to the balcony now." "Oh no Wyatt...don't do it." "What else am I supposed to do?" "Your supposed to live damnit! You just gotta give him some time." "I can't wait any longer Jack,I'm broken without him."

The doors opened and he grabbed my arm. He dragged me out the lobby where everyone else sat in chairs. "Jack please I just-" "Wyatt,I'm not letting you go back in that elevator until I know your not gonna jump!" "Off the building?" Sophia said. I cried more and covered my face with my hands. "He didn't do it." Jack said. "What?" They all replied. "He didn't do it. He told me everything. He saw and old friend. He talked to her about him being gay,she thought it was a phase,to prove it she kissed him. Did you feel anything Wyatt?" "No." "No. Jaeden saw them at the wrong time. I met him luckily in the elevator crying,he was just about to kill himself. He was about to kill himself guys,this is bad." Everyone was speechless. "Wyatt,I never thought you'd want to do that." Chosen said. I looked up at them. I probably look like a disaster at this point but I don't care. I am one now. Sophia stood up with her arms stretched out for me. I stood up and walked to her. She gave me a big hug as Jeremy dialed Jaeden's number. "Jaeden,we need you in the lobby. Like,now." "Now Jaeden! This is serious!" Jeremy ended the call and we all sat down and waited for him.

"I never even thought she would just consider kissing me,it was never like that when we were kids. We met at school but she moved schools in fourth grade. She was there for me and now she just...ruined me." "That's sucks Wy. I know how that feels,I had a friend in kindergarten who I thought was my best friend,then in third grade she threw her mashed potatoes at me and I was forever known in elementary school as Potata." We giggled at her story. "What? How would you feel if your were called patata up until fifth grade?" "It sounds pretty cool actually." Finn said. "Sounds kinda grungy,I like it." "Shut up Finn." We laughed and saw that Jaeden was stepping out of the elevator. "Hey." He said quietly.