One : He's Back

"Narrator's Pov"

Joshua stalked towards Inna , a knife in his hand looking at her dangerously , she frowned as she noticed the knife shining in his hand .

" W-what are you doing , Josh ?" Inna stuttered as she started to back away .

Joshua had a maniac look in his eyes , he was going to do something crazy , because Inna can feel it .

Alexander was whimpering behind Inna , he was in so much pain from what Joshua did to him .

" Shh .. I don't wanna hear a sound , slut "

Joshua spat lowly as he neared her with slow and steady steps . Inna gasped when she heard him calling her a slut . A slut ? She felt tears forming into her eyes .

How can he call her a slut , she loves him ! She gave herself to him ! Let him take her innocence ! And now he's calling her a slut !!

She was lost in her thoughts and didn't realize how close they were , until she felt his breath on her face , his breath that leaked with a smell of cigarettes and mint .

Joshua lifted the knife to the side of Inna's face making her breath hitch in her throat . He slowly dragged the knife , making sure that he don't hurt her , he just wanted to scare her to death .

" I'm not a s-slut "

Inna managed to whisper the words slowly , she was afraid of him , since a very long time , it's the first time she's afraid of him .

Joshua clinched his jaw feeling angry towards her , he dropped the knife and wrapped his hand around her neck , making her eyes widen , her beautiful eyes ! 

" Of course you are ! fucking your teacher makes you a slut !! "

He tightened his grip on her neck making her struggle to breath , he wanted to make her suffer , he wanted to let her know her place !

Inna lifted her hands trying to prey his hand from her throat but he was strong ! Stronger than before !!

Joshua pushed Inna making her fall on the couch , he wants to teach her a lesson that she will never forget .

He went to the teacher that was still whimpering on the chair , he bent down and grabbed tge knife cutting the ropes from his ankles .

He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt making him stand

" You will get out of here , consider this as a little punishment for touching what's mine . You will not tell  the police about what happened here , you just had a fight with someone , or I swear to god I will fucking kill you the next time ! "

Joshua whispered dangerously into Alexander's ear , he didn't wait for him to process what's happening , he dragged him to the front door opening it and throwing him on the door step before closing the door behind him . 

Inna was afraid of him , she wanted to tell him that he was wrong and she didn't fuck he teacher , but at the same time she knew that he won't listen to her and won't believe her . 

she wanted to tell him how much she missed him , but at the same time she was afraid of him , she froze on the couch once he throw her .

Joshua got back to the living room and grabbed Inna by her hand making her stand up then lifted her on his shoulder making her scream .

" P-please Josh ! let me down please !! oh my god , please don't hurt me "

Inna cried as Joshua started to walk up the stairs with slow steps , it is like he's torturing her ! making her predict what will he do to her .

"please Josh , I swear I didn't do anything !!" 

Joshua continued to carry Inna upstairs as she kept crying for him to let her go , but the thing is , he wasn't planing on letting her go anytime soon . 

When Joshua reached her room he kicked the door open and stepped in , he walked still holding a crying Inna over his shoulder .  once he reached the bed , he throw her on it and went back to close the door .

He looked back at Inna's figure , seeing how scared she was , he was satisfied by that . He didn't know the truth , in his mind , Inna is cheating on him with her teacher like Mason told him .

" Inna's POV "

He looked like a real maniac right now , that's not him .. That's not Joshua ! He closed the door and walked towards me again . I don't know where to run from him , I don't even know if my legs can carry me to move . 

He walked towards me slowly as I was his prey , his eyes are very dark due to his anger . crying my eyes out , I tried to move farther on the bed to get away from him .

" You think that you can cheat on me and get away with it !! "

suddenly he was on the bed holding my hands in one of his hands , he looked at me dangerously in the eyes as he held my chin into his other hand . 

" I'm going to make you regret doing this , Inna . I'm here , back home .. living with you where I should be ... I will be in your face every moment , every day and night .. and I assure you Inna , I will make your life a living hell .. Let the punishment begin " 

With the he left me on the bed and left the room slamming the door behind him , leaving me speechless and scared .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Author Note "

Here's the first chapter of the sequel , guys . I want you to tell me what you think about it and what you think about what Joshua did .

Vote and Comment , love you all , Muah 😘