Fifteen : Feelings

" Inna"

I tiptoed out of the room and slowly closed the door behind me, making sure that it doesn't make a sound.

I looked at Brad's door and took a deep breath, I don't know if that's the right thing to do, but I don't think I can tell him that I'm going to meet my brother. 

Then I remembered what he told me and mentally slapped myself, he told me that doesn't sleep until one hour or so! I guess I have to tell him that I am going out. 

I bit my lip and knocked gently on the door then waited for response, my heart beats was increasing.

The door suddenly opened with a smiling Brad, he was wearing black pants with a black t-shirt. Suddenly his smile fell and he frowned when he looked down at my clothes. 

" Wait.. Are you going somewhere? " Confused by how I'm dressed,  he said.

" Um.. I have to go to meet Joshua "

I mumbled and fiddled with my fingers as I waited for his response,  his face changed from confusion to anger. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before speaking

" Are you out of your mind? Why the hell would you go to him! "

An obvious anger appearing in his voice,  I don't if I have to tell him the reason, but wait.. I don't even know why he wants to see me.

Ugh stupid asshole, he didn't give me the chance to answer him and just ended the call.

" I don't know, Brad.  He said that he wants to talk and we have to meet,  so..  I'm just going now" I shake my head saying.

" Dammit.. Fine, I will change into something and drive you " He started to walk inside the room but I stopped him

" Um.. He doesn't know that I'm staying here,  I mean,  he knows that I'm staying at a friend but not a man..and if he knew he would do something that I don't want to think about it "

I said feeling embarrassed, The poor man helps me and lets me stay at his place and that's how I'm repaying him. Just great.

He looked at me frowning, obviously thinking about what I said.. I know that he's probably angry, confused and puzzled.

" Can you at least take care of yourself ? Give me your phone, I will give you my number, if anything happens just give me a call "

Brad sighed before saying, I nodded my head and gave him my phone after unlocking it,  he typed his number and saved it.

I was looking at him all the time, I can tell that he's sad about me going to meet Joshua,  and afraid at the same time.

" Please call me if anything happens, and call me to come and get you when you finish meeting with him "

I nodded smiling before taking my phone back from him. I gave him a quick hug and walked away, I skipped down the stairs and walked towards the front door.

I opened it and walked out shutting it behind me,  I looked and spotted the cap that I called.

I walked towards it and opened the door before getting in. I gave him the address and started to fiddle with my fingers.