Six : Regret

A long update ... Please don't forget to vote and comment .

••••••••••••••

" Inna "

After what happened I tried to calm myself down to try to get some sleep . I walked into my room and changed into my sleeping clothes , then I went to my bathroom and removed my makeup and washed my face .

Once I finished I went back into the bedroom , I slowly walled to the bed and sat on it . I wasn't sure what happened , I don't even know why did he pull from me like that and leave .

Yes I didn't want anything to happen between us and I didn't want him to touch me , but I'm confused why would he do this and just leave like that .

Where could he possibly go ? At this time of the night ? Honestly I'm worried about him , what if something happened to him and it was because of me ?

No Inna , nothing will happen to him .

My mind screamed at me as I felt my eyelids heavy and I yawned , I slowly pushed myself up and got into the covers , hoping to get some sleep before I wake up for work tomorrow .

And hoping that nothing will happen to Josh .

I slowly closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

" Mmm yeah !"

" Harder baby !"

" Oh Fuck me , Ughh !!"

My eyes snapped open at the moaning of a feminine voice , I looked at the clock at the wall and it was 3:45 . What the fuck !

" yes !! Right there ! Fuck me with that cock !!"

My eyes went wide as I throw the covers from my body and ran to the door . I opened the door and ran down the hall to Joshua's bedroom where the moaning and the groaning coming from .

I felt my heart races and hoped that he was just watching some porn movie and turning the volume up . I know it's impossible to reach my room , but still !!

I know I'm going to regret this but I have to ! I held the doorknob and twisted it opening the door .

I slapped a hand over my mouth as I felt tears forming into my eyes . Joshua was naked holding a girl by her hair as she is on her hands and knees on the bed and his dick plunged into her from behind .

I felt my heart ache and my chest tighten . The girl widened her eyes and tried to move away but Joshua held her still and continued to thrust into her faster while he's looking at me .