Fourteen : A Talk

I know that I haven't updated for a month, but I had problems to take care of them and I hope you all understand.

And I want to thank you so much for being patient and supporting me.

I hope you like this chapter, I know that the events are being slow in the story but I promise you will be stunned by the next chapters.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

" Inna "

I wrapped the towel around myself as I walked out of the shower . I walked into the closet and spotted a matching bra and panties that looked like they're new as they still have their price ticket .

I smiled and took them .. I slipped the towel off to the ground and put them on after removing the tickets , I looked again and saw yoga pants and a tank top in front of me .

I didn't bother to look for anything else and took them and put them on the bed .. I looked towards the door of the room and saw that it's locked just like I left it .

I sighed satisfied , I know that Brad is a total stranger and I don't know him well because I just met him , but I have the feeling that I can trust him .

I wore the clothes then dried my hair before pulling it into a messy bun , I looked at my eyes and saw that they're still a little puffy from crying .

I shook my head and walked towards the door , Unlocking it , I stepped out of the room and looked right and left wondering if he's here .

Suddenly I smelt heavenly scent of cooked food , I felt my stomach growl . Damn I didn't have any food since breakfast !

I skipped down the stairs , I went inside the kitchen and saw Brad by the stove , he was humming to himself as he stood in black pants with black shirt , sleeves rolled up to his elbows .

" Need some help ? " I cleared my throat making him turn around .

He smiled once he saw me standing by the entrance of the kitchen , he shook his head chuckling .

" You're not to do anything , princess "

He said looking at me up and down then shook his head chuckling to himself , I smiled and went to him anyway .

I walked until I was at his right and rested my elbows at the table beside the stove and looked at what was he doing .

I looked at his face and he was already looking at me , I felt myself blush and stood straight . I looked at my feet and whispered

" What ?"

He smiled widely " You're beautiful " he said then looked down again at the chicken he was frying .

I smiled lightly muttering a 'thank you' . He grinned and started to place the chicken in the plate .

Brad placed the plate on the table and grabbed two glasses from the cupboard before pouring orange juice .

He mentioned for me to sit and I pulled the chair before sitting down , he sat across from me and we started to eat .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆