Eighteen : Moving Out And... Jealousy?

Please guys.. Vote, comment and share the book with your friends ❤️❤️

***************

Inna

It's been two days since I called Brandon and since his arrival with his boyfriend, Patrick. Those past two days we have been meeting after me and Kane finish our shift, we go out, have fun, go to clubs and last day we slept over at Brandons .

People who see me sleeping over with three hot and sexy men would say how lucky I am! But guess what! I'm with three gay guys, yay!

Note the sarcasm. Ehm.

It was going great for Kane because we got his head from thinking about Mike and what happened with me and him. Of course, Kane didn't see him until now, the asshole said that he had to finish some kind of work, and he told him that through a text! A fucking text message!

Kane didn't bother to reply after Patrick and Brandon convinced him not to, but it has been good so far as we kept him busy all the time.

As for Joshua, I didn't see him those past two days, I was doing it on purpose, coming back late, turning my phone off, sleeping over at Brandons. I didn't want to give him a chance to talk to me or anything. I still don't understand why did he do that to me and why he said that he regret everything when I know that he doesn't regret anything!

Because he thinks that you're an idiot

I always told myself that, Brandon still doesn't want to face Joshua either. He told me to try and avoid him, and that's exactly what I did.

I served the last table and was ready to finish my shift until I saw the door open and enter Joshua! What the hell! He cut his hair off?

But he looks so fucking hot and you're drooling right now over him.

I snapped from my trance and blinked a few times before, I rubbed my sweaty hands on my apron. He looked at me then went to sit on a table, I didn't want to talk to him, so I just went to the back and started to change my clothes.

I was supposed to meet with Brandon and Patrick, I opened the door and saw Kane waiting outside, so he can change too.

" Your brother is here "He said frowning, I sighed and nodded  telling him that I already know.

He nodded and went to change his t-shirt, I decided to go and wait for him until he finishes. I looked at Joshua and saw him looking at the menu, suddenly he looked up and our eyes met.

He smile at me half smile and nodded, I frowned at the way he was acting. He was acting.. Normal? I walked towards him and he stood mentioning for me to sit with him.

"I can't, I'm waiting for Kane.. We're going out "

" It won't take a second, I just want to tell you something " I frowned and sat in front of him.

He sat and intertwined his hands together on the table, he looked at them frowning. I took the chance to look at his face properly, he looked so  beautiful, he's changed a lot.