Seventeen : Regrets

Please vote, comment and share ❤️

*****************

Joshua

I don't know why the hell did she leave like that.. I told her that I will change for her, that I'm regretting everything that had happened and every word that I said to her.

I know that it's not convincing to change my mind that fast, but I truly regret everything.

I want to be the man that she will ever want and need, I know that it will be hard to earn her trust again, but I'm willing to take the risk.

I have been thinking about what her friend said to me that day, I didn't believe him in the beginning, but then I realised that his words make sense.

I didn't want to hurt her with those words I said, it's just for the first time in my life I'm afraid.. I'm afraid that I will hurt her again.

That's why I was harsh with her I don't want to hurt her, because I know damn well how aggressive and violent I can be, especially after going to jail.

After she left with tears in her eyes, I realized how much I have messed up, and I came to realization that I can't live without her.

It's so hard to be away from my little girl, she's still a little girl in my eyes.

I run my hand through my hair with a loud frustrating sigh, how can I get her to trust me again, ana how should I let her know that I really regret everything?

I pulled a cigarette out and walked out of the house with my keys in my hands.

Maybe I should go for a ride to calm myself and think clearly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Inna

After four hours of working I noticed how silent Kane had been since he came back from the back.

I shook my head and kept working, I looked at the door and saw Brandon entering the cafe with another guy who I guess is Patrick, damn! Those guys have changed a lot.

Once Brandon saw me, a huge grin appeared on his handsome face,  he came and brought me into a tight while he chuckled

" Fuck! You've changed a lot, Inna! Damn look at these tits and that ass!!" He whispered-yelled as we pulled away from the hug.

"Shut up, asshole!" I laughed quietly so no one could notice, he laughed and brought his arm around Patrick's shoulder.

" You remember Patrick.. Patrick, this is, Inna, the reason I went with you on a date, baby " Brandon said grinning as Patrick gave me a hug.

" Nice to meet you, Inna.. I noticed you a few times at school but we never got the chance to talk, but I'm glad that you were the reason I got to have a date with Brandon "

His husky voice sent chills down my spine, he looked more aggressive than I saw him at school before, to be honest I've always avoided him and avoided being in his way.

Who could blame me? He was a trouble and everyone knew that! But I guess that he's not that bad after all.

" Nice to meet you too, Patrick, I was hoping to meet you since I knew you two got together " I smiled kindly at him which he gladly returned.