Two : Not what I Expected

" Inna "

After what felt like hours , I tried to gather my strength to get out of the bed . I let my legs carry me inside the bathroom as I looked into the mirror , I looked horrible , red eyes , tears running down my face to my T-shirt , swollen lips from biting on it to prevent myself from sobbing out loud .

I still can't believe that happened hours ago , I can't believe that Joshua did this to me , that's not what I expected from him when he come back . I just wished he would run to me and take me into his embrace , hug me , kiss me and whisper to me how much he missed me like I did .

I didn't 'fuck' Alexander like he said , I wouldn't do this to Josh . I love him so much to cheat on him . What makes me go crazy is how could he even think about this ? And why Alexander exactly ? Many questions ran through my head making me feel a terrible headache .

I opened the water and washed my face with cold water , trying to freshen myself . I dried my ace with the fluffy towel and went out to the room . I walked inside the closet and grabbed a hot-short pajamas .

I wore it and went to brush my hair pulling it up in a ponytail

I wore it and went to brush my hair pulling it up in a ponytail . I looked into the picture on the bed , the picture of me and Joshua I was holding before the whole incident . I sighed and walked to the bed , grabbing the framed picture and putting it back on the nightstand beside the bed .

I looked towards the bedroom door as I felt my heart bang against my chest . I wanted to go out of the room , I want to go out and see Joshua , to make sure he's okay . Even after what he said and did to me I still have to go check on him .

I walked towards the door and opened it slowly and quietly ,  making sure it won't crack while I'm opening it . I walked slowly out of the room , hearing metal music come from Joshua's room . I walked down the hall until I reached his room , I knocked on the door but I guess he won't hear me because of the music .

I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly and looked inside . I felt my heart races as I saw Joshua lying on the bed on his back , only in his dark blue tight briefs and closing his eyes , his arms behind his head and his soft hair pulled into a messy bun .

I licked my lips as my eyes travelled to his body , his eight packs showing more than before . I closed my eyes for a second trying to control myself knowing that if I make a move , he will reject me for sure .

I walked inside quietly as the loud music filled the room , once I reached his bed , I moved my shaky hand and touched his muscled arm slightly . Joshua opened his eyes quickly and frowned , making me snatch my hand back and hold it to my chest . He sat quickly on the bed and turned the subwoofer off making the music die down .

I bit my lip and looked at him as he turned his head back to look at me , his eyes travelled on my body , from head to toe . I felt myself shudder under his intense gaze . He raised his eyebrow and looked at me in the eyes , a look of lust appeared into them before it disappeared quickly and turned into a harsh one .

" What the fuck brought you here ?!"

His harsh words made me flinch and look down , I can't believe that I can't look at him in his eyes without being afraid now . I want to talk to him , I want to tell him that he was wrong and I didn't do anything or cheat on him .

" C-can we talk , Josh ?"

The words came out of my mouth as a whisper , he stood from the bed making me take a back step immediately . He grabbed me from my elbow tightly making me whimper from his harsh grip .

" We have nothing to talk about , go to your fucking room now ! Or I swear I will damage that face with no hesitation ! "

He yelled before dragging me out of his room and closing the door behind me in with a loud thud , tears flew down my face as I slid down into the floor , my back resting on his door as I let out sobs that I was holding .

" Please Josh .. Just listen to me "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Joshua "

I frowned as I heard her words and her sobbing outside the door , I went back to the bed and turned the subwoofer back on . I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes , I thought about how hot she looked in her pajamas , her long tan legs , her perky breasts and her lips and the way she bit down on them .

I growled and sat on the bed taking the cigarettes from the nightstand with the lighter . I stood and went to the window taking one cigarette of the pack before throwing it on the pack on the bed .

I put it between my lips before lighting it , I took a deep drag from it , feeling it fill my lungs before huffing the smoke in the air . I closed my eyes trying to block my thoughts about her .

She made a big mistake , and she will pay , greatly  .