Nineteen : Shocking News

Sorry for the late update guys, I have exams and don't have time to update, that's a short chapter but it will do until I update again, and I promise that it will be soon ❤

Please vote and comment your opinions 💭

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 weeks later

|| Inna||

I was standing tapping my legs nervously on the floor as I waited with my heart was racing in my rip cage.

Two weeks since Joshua left! Two weeks without a phone call, two weeks without one text! After what happened with Kane, no one dared to talk about it again.

My mother came back from her trip and asked many questions about Joshua. All I said to her was that he moved to his new apartment and left his address for emergencies. I kept myself busy so I can't think about all the drama that happened recently.

I look down at the stick in my hand and my heart suddenly fell into my stomach.

Positive ...

I begin to breath faster as I stared down at my belly, I lifted my tank top and looked at myself in the mirror. I placed my hand on my belly lightly as tears started to run down my cheeks.

There's a life growing inside me now..

I let out a sob as my hands started to shake violently. What's going to happen now? What should I do? I already dropped two years of my studying! I can't do more than that!

I have a baby growing inside me now, and it's Joshua's baby! God! What should I do now! Should I call him? Maybe I just shoul-

" Inna! Are you OK sweetheart? Are you crying! "

My mother's panicking voice came through the door, my eyes snapped towards the door as I started to panic too, I hide the pregnancy test quickly and pull my t-shirt down before wiping my face with the back of my hand.

I walk towards the door slowly and opened the door to see my mother's worried face, I smiled nervously at her " I'm fine mom, I just saw a spider and I freaked out" she didn't look convinced but she nodded anyway.

" Look.. Your aunt Sara called and she said that your grandma is very sick, I have to go to her, I might stay there for a week or so "

" Oh .. When are you leaving? "

" In two hours probably, you know it's a long ride.. Anyway, There's someone waiting for you downstairs "

" Who is he, mom? "

She just shrugged before speaking " He said that his name was Brad " it was my turn now to frown, what is he doing here, it's been 3 weeks since we last talked to each other.

" I will be down in minutes " I nodded and she left before I closed the door behind her.

I walk towards the bathroom to freshen up, once I finished I walk out to the room and put on a cardigan over the tank top that I'm wearing.