Ship of Theseus

"I can't believe she did this to me!" I yelled. I was pacing back and forth on a floor that was clean. It had no clothes on it because they were neatly tucked away into the closet. The blackened banana peels and dried apple cores were no longer there on my windowsill. And for the first time in my entire life the bed was made.

"She rearranged my whole room without my permission!" I yelled again

"She didn't rearrange your room, she cleaned it" Jonathan was sitting by the window, fiddling with the knife. He was looking straight at the sun, probably to show it that he can handle anything, even the blinding rays of the sunshine. "I don't know why you're mad, she did you a favor"

"My room was already clean! It was just abstractly decorated"

"Abstractly decorated?"

"Yeah, it was inspired by the artwork of Jackson Pollock"

"He also briefly worked as a janitor, you couldn't get inspired by that!" He turned away from the Sun, probably doing the Sun a favor.

"Who's side are you on?"

"The right one"

"Okay, so mine"

"Think again. I shouldn't have to live in this filth"

"Hey! You came here buddy, you have no choice in the condition you will live in" I said and he rolled his eyes. "I can't even find anything anymore, it used to be so much easier"

"It was easier because everything was sprawled on the floor"

"Jace was right, you do have a smart mouth"

"How is my dearest brother?"

"Dandy. You suddenly seem to have a care for everyone expect me, who is in a dire situation"

"What are you looking for again?"

"My Steele, I left it right here on the table. Your dearest brother will kill me if he finds out I lost another one of those"

"Just relax! If you left it here, it's here"

We both opened all the drawers and cabinets. We checked every nook and cranny. But that Steele was good as gone. "Ughhhh! This is all Esmeralda's fault!" I cried with frustration

"On the bright side, your room's back to being abstractly decorated" it was true that my room was back to being a mess, but it still not the same. It took me years to get my room as messy it was before. Believe or not, it takes a lot of work to be lazy. There was a tap on the window, and Jonathan went to examine it.

"Can't resist me, Sunshine?" Jonathan laughed as Oliver entered through the window

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I was in the neighborhood and I thought I drop by a little early for our discussion" Oliver is blue. Sometimes I forget that he is blue and then it hits me—Oh my god he is blue!

"A day early? We just left you at the restaurant few minutes ago"

"When you left, so did someone else"