The One With Jonathan

How did I not figure this out before! Of course Jonathan is at Magnus', locked in some warded cage. Where else would he be, who else to trust with a psychotic Shadowhunter then his Parabatai and his husband. Why wouldn't Jace understand that people can change? He has, everybody in the world has, then why was Jonathan so different? But I don't care! They don't want to understand, fine! They don't have to. Angered roared inside me as I stood in front of the New York Institute. I ran out of Taki's when I heard Jonathan that was with Oliver at Magnus'. I refused to step inside that Institute, and Mabelle was beside me because she enjoyed adventure. I am not going back, not until I set Jonathan free. I know I can be rash when I am angry, and I love everyone inside that Institute, dearly. But right now all I could think was, Ave atque vale.

"Hail and Farewell, New York Institute" Mabelle said as if she was reading my mind.

"Hail and Farewell, Taki's and your beautiful fries" I joined her

"Hail and Farewell, Mother!" She began to get very excited

"Hail and Farewell, stupid Clave!" And I began to get very excited

"Hail and Farewell, Shadow-Bitches!"

"No you said it wrong,Acheronta movebo" I said. We were about to do something very stupid, but it doesn't matter! We are coming Jonathan.

We began running to Magnus' apartment. You see, we had a plan, a plan with many holes. Back in 2007 in Paris, Oliver learned various tricks from the hippie warlock gang. He thinks he could break Magnus' wards if he tried hard enough. This was the perfect time because they weren't home. All we had to do was just get to Magnus's apartment. So many things could go wrong, they would track us form my clothes. The wards could be too strong for Oliver. And we had no idea where we would go after we let Jonathan out. We all would be rogue Shadowhunters and a rogue warlock.

"I have never been in a heist before!" Mabelle said heavy breathed

"Neither have I" I replied

"Mother is going to be pissed!" She laughed and we continued running.
*******************************************

"Stop!" I said catching my breath, "We are here. He said to wait a block away, we are a block away"

We were in a dark alley, they kind is alley that you expect drug transactions happening. There were red spots everywhere, I was hoping it was tobacco, then again it would be better if it was blood, save the person from the suffering a drug addiction.

"This is insane!" I sat down and leaned against a wall. I don't think it was very hygienic. "What are we doing! We have to tell Oliver to stop! We can't do this!"

"No! We have to do this!" Mabelle spoke. "You're Juliet and he is Romeo. That is so romantic!"

"They both died! More reasons to call off the plan"

"Forget about Romeo and Juliet. What about Bonnie and Clyde?"

"They died too! Shot by bunch of officers.....Oh my god! The Clave is going to shoot us!"

"You dress like a badass, be a badass!"

"I guess"

"Oh! Beyoncé and Jay Z!"

"Have you not heard Lemonade!"

"Cleopatra and Antony?"

"THEY COMMITTED SUICIDE! You are not helping! I don't want to do this anymore! No Ave atque vale Institute, I want the Institute!"

"Relax, everything is fine! Let's talk about something else"

"Like what?" I looked up at her. Distraction, distraction is good for me.

"Like...um...like your favorite memory. Do you have a favorite memory?"

"No" I shook my head

"I promise you, we will find you one" Maybe being friends with Mabelle was not going to be as bad as I thought it was. I was kind of getting liking her. I was getting very nervous. My heart was beating very very fast. I just couldn't breathe.

"It's okay!" Mabelle said. "Breathe in. Breathe out"

"Breathe in. Breathe out." I mimicked her. It wasn't helping much.

"They are not coming! It's been too long!" I threw my hands up

"It's been 5 minutes, relax"

"What if something happened? We should go check on them"

"No, he said to wait here"

"This isn't working, I want to go home"

"Too late" no, it wasn't Mabelle. Mabelle didn't say that. It was a voice in the distance. I know this voice. Mabelle turned around and there he was. He was standing at the far end, his white hair was tousled and messy. He had few bruises on his face. I jumped up and froze. I was stuck, I didn't want how to react. Mabelle looked at me and nodded. Go get him tiger!

That was all that I needed. Tears flooded my eyes and I ran. I ran the fastest I have ever ran in my entire life. There was no fancy way to describe this, I literally bear hugged him and held on to him for my dear life. There was no way I was letting go of him now. And his callused fingers wrapped around me, hopefully he was not going to let me go either.

"I love you" I said to him because I didn't know if there will be a next time.

"I love you too" he cupped the back of my head and kissed my forehead. Mabelle promised that she will help me find my favorite memory, I think I have found it.

This was it. I had gotten Jonathan back. We had absolutely no idea what we were going to do next, but that's Future Rona's problem now. Now, we were literally walking into the sunset.