Guess Who's Back!

I was peacefully laying in my bed, until I heard someone whisper a name. It was not my name, it was someone else's. The whispers started getting more frequent until they turned into screams. I wanted to get up from the bed and run. But I was paralyzed, and I mean literally paralyzed. I couldn't even talk, every single part of me stopped. Suddenly, with the rush of the wind, a snowy figure stood over me.

"Help me" it said. "Please, help me"

In return I wanted to ask them to help me, but I couldn't talk or move. So I was lying in my bed watching it scream at me. Like a hurricane, it hovered over my body

"Help me!" It cried. "HELP ME!"

It was a hellish scream, my ears began to ooze blood. I don't know who hurt that creature, but right now it was hurting me. I struggled to move just any part of my body. I thought I was forever stuck in that position, repeating the events. It wasn't until I was able to curl my toe, then energy shot through my body.

I woke up with sweaty eyes, okay fine! I was crying. It was only because the charmed drinks intensified your emotions (I am guessing). I felt the wet rag on my forehead slide off. Through my perception, Jonathan was sitting next to me in bed and Jace was standing in the far corner. I just couldn't stop crying, I blame the Rogue Vampires! Jonathan took me into his arms and I placed my face by this shoulder. I was crying more than before.

"It's going to be alright" he said as he stroked my hair. I couldn't respond, I bit down on his shoulder so I could stop bawling. And he held me tighter than ever. Jace gave me a painful smile and walked out the room. It smile meant—I am glad your okay, but I am still mad. I tightly closed my eyes, I couldn't think about that right now, I couldn't think about anything right now. All I can imagine is that Jonathan might leave. For some reason that bothered me, and made me cry even more. This time the tears were genuine. I buried my face into the curve where his neck meets his shoulder. He smelled of sweat and roses, and felt so warm against my cool skin. I didn't want to let him go, not now...not ever.
*******************************************

"TWO DAYS!" I was amazed. I was knocked out for two whole days.

"Yup," he moved a lose strand of hair on my face and tucked it behind my ear

"AND YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?" That amazed me more

"Everyone was so caught up in trying to wake you up that killing me was the last priority" he continued, "Also Jace said something about how you will blow up the Institute if you wake to my ashes dumped in Lake Lynn"

"I would be pretty mad"

"Oh, will you?" He cocked his eyebrow

"They went to Idris without me, of course I would be mad" I laughed

"I am happy to see I am always a prime concern for you"

"HA!" I grabbed a pillow from behind and hit him in the face

"Are you challenging me to a duel? Because if you are, you're going to lose"

"As if!" I jumped up on the bed and hit him with a pillow on the top of his hair, messing it all up.

"Hey! Watch the hair! It takes me hours for it to be this gorgeous" he hit me with the other fluffy pillow on my stomach.

"You see, I though you woke up like that"

"Well I am pretty perfect"

"As if!" I went to hit him but he tripped me and I fell backwards on the bed. And then he stood over me.