Rilakkuma

I woke up because I was being suffocated with a pile of my own clothes being tossed in my face. I don't know how early it was but it felt like it was very early in the morning, but what do I know I refuse to wake up before 12 in the afternoon.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Mabelle drowsily

"I am helping you clean your closet, trying to toss out the shirts with holes in them. Unfortunately, all of them have holes in them" she said as she was snooping around my things. First Esmeralda stole my Steele and now her. That reminds me, where is Esmeralda?

"The holes are there on purpose" I rolled my eyes

"Oh. Why?" She made a sad face

"Because...I don't know! Is there a reason you're going through my stuff?"

"There definitely is" she walked over to my bookshelf which was apparently the only clean thing in my room. It was decorated with different hues of books and a tiny fake plant from IKEA. There was also a wooden drawing mannequin that I got from Clary, protecting anything valuable—I called it Frank. Behind Frank were three different sized triangular prisms. And of course Mabelle has to touch anything shiny she sees. "What are these?"

"Don't touch that! They are very fragile, made from glass. They are prisms you point it at the Sun and it breaks the white light into a spectrum—that's a rainbow"

"I know what a spectrum is! I think it's kinda cool to have your very own rainbow anytime you want"

"Yes. Very cool. Why are you looking through my stuff again?"

"Oh sweet, sweet Ronald"

"Rona" I corrected her

"Whatever, I am trying to find your secret stash"

"My secret—what?"

"Your secret stash, and I will have to give it to you, you have hidden it very well. Even I can't find it, and I am the Queen of Snooping"

"That you are! But I still don't know what you are talking about"

"You don't have to pretend between us, Rachel"

"It's Rona!"

"Of course it is. Now, where is your technology hidden?"

"My technology?"

"Yeah! Your laptops, your Wi-Fi, everything. Where is it concealed?" She sat across from me, placing her hands in mine, creepily smiling.

"Nowhere" I slipped my hands out of hers

"Don't be so innocent! I am not trying to get you in trouble"

"I don't have any technology. It's an Institute, we are not permitted to have them"

"Oh....wow!" With amazing speed she got up and walked backwards, creating as much as distance you could have in a small cramped room. She acted as if we were star-crossed lovers and I had just confessed to killing her father. What I am trying to say is that she was being a little melodramatic.

"That would get Jace in trouble. Why would I have them?" Yeah and luring Jonathan to the future where everyone hates him doesn't get Jace in trouble? This is not the time for morality Rona! (Yes, I talk to myself, who doesn't!)