Jace!

It was a slow Monday at work. There might be at most 5 people in the whole restaurant, including me, Clancy, and Ramus. I was sitting behind the cash register, drawing on my hand with a blue pen. Blue pens were my least favorite to draw on with, they weren't as classy as black pens, or look cool as red pens. But blue pens are what Taki's had, so blue pen it is. I covered the back of my hand with tiny circles. My hand looked like I had reptilian skin, it looked weirdly cool, but I am deadly afraid of reptiles so I don't know if it was the best thing to draw on my skin. Suddenly I heard whispers coming from the storage room. Ramus and I were the only people allowed to go in there, and Ramus was in the kitchen. Suspicious I thought, I should definitely go to check it out. But that's usually what the side character in a horror movie thinks, right before they die. Oh Well! What do I have to lose. I left my position behind the cash register, I don't think anyone is going to come here for a while. I entered the storage room, but it was too dark to see, and so I turned on the lights.

"Hello!" Oliver smiled really wide that he almost looked uncomfortable. Behind him stood a tall, silver haired idiot.

"ARE YOU INSANE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP SHOWING UP AT MY WORK!" I yelled, my cheeks were flushed and my head was aching. That is it, I have had enough of him.

"That's what I told Oliver, but he insisted that I keep him company on his date. Didn't you, Oliver?" He was awkwardly standing very close to Oliver

"Y-y-yes" Oliver stuttered

"Oh my god! Jonathan, give me the dagger you have been pointing at Olivers back" I extended my hand. At first he was reluctant, but then I gave him the 'I will kill you' look.

"The one in your pocket too" I said as he gave me the other dagger

"And the one in the other pocket" I continued, "The one in your shoe also"

"Okay! I can't give up everything" he whined

"Get out! Go back to the Institute!" I commanded

"No can do, Rons" he sounded familiar, "We have dates"

"You're kidding, right?" I laughed

"I am very much serious"

"How? I walk around New York all the time and no one even looks at me, and you get one when you barely go out"

"It's called charm" he smirked

"It's called thirsty"

"You're just jealous"

"I am not jealous!"

"He made me set him up with someone" Oliver justified so I wouldn't kill him

"Who is it? Did Lilith finally regenerate?"

"Um....Mabelle"

What! Mabelle! Why does everyone around me suddenly find a interest in my enemies. To Jonathan this was amusing. I don't care who he chooses to date, as long as it wasn't Mabelle.

"Oh...do you not like her? Oops" Jonathan scoffed

"And she is not going to notice that you're Jonathan Morgenstern? Are you going to dye your hair pink this time?"

"I would look hot in pink, admit it" Of course he would! He looks hot in everything, but I am not going to admit that.

"Besides, I have a plan" he pulled out glasses of out his pocket