Rogue Vampries and Their Motorcycles

"Jace!" I ran out into the hallway where Jace was dragging Jonathan to. I didn't know what else to do, it all happened so fast. It was all chaotic, the kind of chaotic where everything falls silent. He never asked for a reasoning. He never asked 'What!', 'Why!', 'How!'. When Jace is over come with multiple emotions at the same time he just pushes them down and does whatever he thinks of first. I know because I do the same. But Jace knew one thing that many people have trouble wrapping their minds around—the infinite possibilities. Jace was the best Shadowhunter there is. Since birth he was trained to do one thing and one thing one only: attack.

"Jace! Stop!" I yelled again after him. My screams probably alerted every Shadowhunter in the Institute. Which wasn't the best because now there will be more Shadowhunters trying to kill Jonathan.

"Jace!" I cried one last time, but he just wouldn't listen. He just kept punching and punching Jonathan until he had enough. Jonathan was also one of the best Shadowhunter there was. Since birth he had trained to do one thing and one thing only: attack.

"Jonathan! No! Do not hit him" I prayed. Jonathan had Jace in a tight grip, ready to break any part of him if he wanted. As I screamed his hand began shaking, unknowing what to do.

"Please, Jonathan" I begged one more time. I was relieved when he listened and relaxed his fist away from Jace.

"I have killed him once, I can kill him again" Jace spat. Shadowhunters knew that when the enemy is the weakest, you attack the strongest, there was no such thing as mercy. And Jace (for his reasons) felt no mercy toward Jonathan. I heard various frantic footsteps. Enter Simon with his bow and Izzy with her whip, eyes wide open, yet still ready to attack. I knew I had to get in the middle of this before anyone got extremely hurt.

"STOP!" I broke Jace and Jonathan's fight. I threw my hand wide open as I stepped in front of Jonathan.

"Stay back!" I demanded, "No one touches him!"

In the fear that they would hurt me; Izzy retracted her whip back into her metal snake bracelet, Simon relaxed the tension on his bow and arrow, and Jace just stood there with an angry expression and a bloody fist. Don't worry, the blood was not his. Worry, the blood was Jonathan's, who was standing behind me with a broken nose and a bloody lip.

"It's nice to meet you too, brother. Let me say you have not aged well" Jonathan leered as he wiped the blood off his mouth. Jace just stood there clenching his jaw, trying so hard not to kill him right now, right here.

"And you, you shut up!" I looked behind me as Jonathan was leaning over me. He was taller than me, though not by a lot.

"Simon, go get him a chair" I ordered. In return he looked at Jace for his approval. "Simon?—Fine! I will just get it myself!"

I pulled the chair that was placed next to the  long, yet very firm sofa. It was firm to a point that it hurt your butt just to sit on it for 5 minutes.

"Sit.....sit!" I told Jonathan, and he rolled his eyes but sat eventually. People like us—me, Jace, and Jonathan—we always think we are not fazed by anything. But that's not true, we just have an art of making them into jokes, and using sarcasm. I took out a Steele from my pocket (by the way if you were wondering, I still haven't found my Steele from the time Esmeralda cleaned my room, I had to use the spare ones) and drew an Iratze on his arm. Slowly the bruises started to dissolve into his skin.

"Did you tell everybody that we are dat—oh no"  Oliver always had great timing. He looked and Jace then at Jonathan. And he did this for a good minute, until he started to run out do the Institute.

"You aren't going anywhere!" I shouted behind him

"You don't understand! I am trying to stop—" before he could finish his sentence, Magnus and Alec walked into the room.