Chapter 2

Colby pov:

I woke up from the sunlight beaming in Jas' room, I looked around for a second noticing that Sam was still asleep and so was Jas who was pushed up against me and I had my arms wrapped around her. I lay there for a couple of seconds admiring how cute she was sleeping before I started to see her eyes open, she opened her eyes and we both stared for a little while before I woke up Sam.

"Lets go get breakfast" I heard Jas say after we sat for a while giving ourselves time to wake up.

"Yaa" Sam replied and I followed them into the kitchen.

There was a note sitting on the work top, I picked it up as we all read it together:

Jas, Sam and Colby:
I'm going out because I need to visit gran, I didn't want to wake y'all because yous were sound asleep but I will be home at 2pm.
Please remember to feed the guys, Jas!
Love mom.

We laughed as we finished reading it, it was 11am right now so there was a while until her mom would be home.

"Hey Colby don't we need to film a new vine today?" Sam asked as we all sat on the sofa eating our breakfast.

"Aw man, yeah I forgot about that." I replied to him.

Me and Sam 'did social media', it was kind of like a job but we mainly just did it because it was funny and we enjoyed making people laugh. We soon wanted to start a YouTube channel but we are going to wait a little while until we do that.

"You wanna be in today's vine? We kind of need a 3rd person for our idea" I asked Jas hoping she'd say yes.

"Yeah that'd be cool" She replied, since we have been best friends with Jas the whole time we've been making vines she's been in quite a lot of them and appears often.

Jas' pov:

I decided to go and get ready in the bathroom up the stairs because that's the bathroom that had my makeup in it. I told the boys to use the downstairs bathroom to shower and get ready.

"Oh man I'm sorry I thought you were in your bedroom." Said Colby as he pushed open the bathroom door to see me standing in only jeans and a bra doing my makeup.

"Don't worry about it, I have a bra on, I'm not naked" I giggled at Colby's reaction telling him to come back in the bathroom.

"What were you wanting?" I asked as I finished my makeup with some setting spray.

"Um, I was gonna use this shower because Sam is taking forever in the downstairs shower but I thought you were in your bedroom getting ready." He explained to me.

"It's not a problem, I'm done anyway." I replied putting my tshirt on and walking out leaving Colby to shower.

---------------

"All ready?" Sam asked as we all finished putting on our shoes ready to go out and film this vine, me and Colby both nodded our heads in agreement.

We went outside and filmed the vine, I always love helping to make vines with them because they are so funny and we always have a great time doing it. I can see why the guys love doing social media stuff so much, they were pretty popular as well, it's just a shame people at our school didn't see it like that. But then again Sam and Colby didn't pay much attention to them because they always told me, one day those people won't matter when we're successful and out of old Kansas.
I loved how positive they were even though how much shit they got at school for making vines, it was mostly just because people at our school were pretty sheltered and didn't understand it.

---------------

Colby pov:

Me, Sam and Jas were all sitting at the mall because Jas insisted she needed new jeans & shoes and Sam needed new pens or something for school.

We had been to Topshop with Jas and helped her pick out new jeans, we had also been and helped her pick out new vans and we had went to get Sam's stationary or whatever he wanted. We were sitting down in Starbucks talking as I heard my phone beep.
It read:

Kelsey: Hey, it's Kelsey btw! I was wondering if you'd like to meet up tonight and hang out? Like maybe a date?

"Sam did you give Kelsey my number when i asked you not to?" I asked him confused, he knows I like Jas so I didn't think he would have done that.

"No bro, I ignored her" Sam replied back looking confused.

"Well she's asked me out tonight on a date." I said letting Sam and Jas know.

"Your gonna say no, right?" Sam asked, I noticed Jas staring at me in the corner of my eye.

"I don't know, I might say yeah..what harm could it do?" I said with a lump in my throat, hesitant to say.

"Your call man but I'm super surprised I thought you said you liked someone else" Sam replied to me super confused. I shrugged slightly in reply to him.

I don't know what I was doing. Or why.
Well I think I agreed because I want to try and make Jas jealous a little in hope of finding out that she likes me back.
I really really hope she doesn't let me go on this date, I don't like Kelsey and I only like Jas.
Kelsey is pretty and she's a really nice person but nothing attracts me towards her, I'm focused on Jas.

---------------

Jas pov:

We all went home because Colby was going to get ready for his date tonight at 7, Sam offered to stay with me and we could hang out but I made up an excuse about having tea with my mom.
I ran in my house and up the stairs to my bedroom jumping on my bed and pushing my face into my pillow crying and crying. I lay there in my bed so upset for a long time that I must have fallen asleep for a nap because I woke up and looked in the mirror, my eyes were puffy and my makeup was a mess from crying.
I love Colby so much and I was beginning to think he might like me back after last night but now this, why would he mess with my feelings like that?