Chapter 14

Jas pov:

We had been hanging at mine for a couple of hours and we had just finished watching a horror movie..it was about 1pm but it felt more like 10pm. We were laying in my bed, Colby is his sweats and shirt and I was in my oversized shirt and pj shorts.

"So did the horror movie take your mind off of it?" Colby asked putting the lights on before sitting back down on the bed.

"Yup, it definitely did" I replied standing in the mirror putting my hair into a bun.

"Do you want to talk about it yet?" He asked.

I didn't reply before he said something.

"-you look so pretty" He smiled staring at me.

"I don't want to talk about it just yet" I said turning to him and biting my bottom lip.

I walked over to the bed slowly where Colby was sitting, I climbed on the bed and he watched my every move with a smile he couldn't remove off his face. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my legs around him, placing my hands on his cheeks as he placed his on my waist. With my hands holding his face I leaned in and began to kiss him, feeling him kiss back I moved my hands and ran them through his hair instead. With his hands on my waist he pulled my body against his as he intensified the kiss and I felt his tongue swipe my bottom lip. Colby pulled away as he left kisses down my jaw, then my collarbones and then up to my neck as small noises escaped my lips causing him to kiss harder. He joined our lips back together before I gently bit on his bottom lip pulling away. Our faces sat only inches apart as I stared at the cute smile on his face before moving my eyes back to join his as we stared deeply and i began to tug on the bottom of his shirt. His hands wrapped around the bottom of it before he pulled it up and over his head in one quick motion, exposing his gorgeous body. Before I knew it his hands also travelled to the bottom of my shirt, he slowly pulled it off me as he bit his lip staring at my chest after throwing the shirt on the floor. I placed one hand under his jaw pulling his face into mine joining our lips once again before he wrapped his hands tightly on my waist and my two hands travelled all over his chest.

"What the-" I gasped pulling away from Colby as we heard a noise from down the stairs.

"I don't think we locked the house" Colbys eyes grew wide as I stayed sat on his lap with his hands still on my waist but we sat far apart.

"Colby? Jas?" Sam's voice said from down the stairs.

"Up here" I shouted back in response.

I jumped off Colbys lap and pulled my tshirt back on as did Colby. He quickly fixed his hair as I fixed the blankets on the bed making everywhere look less of a mess.

"Okay" Sam responded as I heard his feet began to climb up the stairs.

Grabbing the remote I turned on the tv and turned on a random show, hopefully Sam wouldn't suspect anything.

I looked at Colby laughing as we both tried to re gain our breathe before looking at the door.

"Hey guys" I said to Sam and Sarah who walked through the door.

"What's up?" Sam greeted as they sat on the bottom of the bed.

"Not much, how come yous are here? Thought yous were hanging at yours?" I replied.

"We just thought we'd come and see yous. Take it history class was boring?" Sam asked.

"Yeah it sucked" Colby added in.

We all sat there for a while making conversation before it reached 4pm and we heard the door go again.

"God not again" Colby laughed as my eyes darted to him.

"What?" Sarah asked as her and Sam sat confused.

"Nothing" I giggled.

"-It must be my mom home from work" I added on.

We sat and a couple of minutes later the door opened once again to reveal my mom standing there.

"Oh hello everyone" My mom said in surprise to see everyone.

"Hey Miss King" Colby, Sam and Sarah said.

"Sorry I didn't tell you we were coming over, is it fine if we stay longer?" I asked.

"Of course honey, don't worry about that, I was just letting you know that I had to come home to tell you I'm working late tonight so I will leave some money on the counter and you can all go out of dinner or something" She answered.

"Okay thanks mom" I said as she began to walk out.

"Thanks Mrs King" Everyone else added in.

---------------

After a couple of hours we all decided we were hungry and wanted Tender Greens, so we all climbed into Sam's car and headed off. Sam and Sarah sat in the front whilst Colby and I sat in the back.

"I'm tired" I said quietly whilst scooting closer to Colby and laying my head on his shoulder,

"How come?" He asked in reply.

I closed my eyes and shrugged my shoulders, it was weird for me to be tired so early.

"We didn't talk about that thing" Colby said taking a hold of my hand and rubbing his thumb in my palm.

"I know" I replied with my eyes still closed.

"-I think I'm fine now, everything's gonna be okay Colbs" I added before taking my head off his shoulder.

I looked at him and quickly gave him a peck on the lips..hopefully Sam or Sarah didn't notice?

"Ayyyy..what did i just see?" Sarah laughed with her head turned towards me and Colby.

"Even I saw that in the mirror! You guys suck at being sneaky" Sam added.

I put my hands in my face blushing and Colby laughed.

"Are you guys dating or what?" Sam bluntly asked, I removed my hands from my face.

Colby and I still haven't talked about what we are, we obviously know we like each other but neither of us have asked what we are..im hoping he asks me out some time because I'm way too nervous.

"Umm.." I said lowly staring at Colby.

"We-um no? I..we don't know.." Colby blurted out.

I couldn't help but laugh at Colbys response, it was actually pretty cute.

"Not technically" I said between laughing.

Me laughing seemed to make things less awkward and Sam quickly changed the subject before we finally reached Tender Greens.