Chapter 15

Jas pov:

It was the next day, Colby, Sam, Sarah and I were all in English class together working on our group project. It was about Shakespeare and how in Macbeth his ambition lead to his downfall and fate..pretty boring, but my best friends made everything worth while.

The classroom went silent and everyone's attention turned to the class room door that had just been opened.

"Could I speak to Jasmine King please?" The headmaster walked into our classroom and my heart dropped as I heard my name.

"Could it wait until lunch? Because they are in the middle of a crucial project" Our teacher asked bluntly.

"Unfortunately not, this is very serious" The headmaster added as I stood up out of my chair.

I threw my rucksack over one shoulder and began to walk as I felt a hand grab mine. I turned around seeing Colbys hand wrapped around my wrist as he looked into my eyes.

"See you at lunch" He said quietly.

"Hopefully.." I whispered and walked away out of the classroom.

I reached the headmasters office, opening the door to reveal Kelsey sitting in a chair..I didn't expect her to be aloud here after yesterday.

"Miss King would you please take a seat" The headmaster said pointing to a chair across from him as we both sat.

"What's this about?" I asked pretending to look confused.

I knew it could only be about one thing..

"We don't have any evidence or any reason to believe so but..we need to bring you in here to confirm or deny the suspicion that Kelsey has.." He said.

"What suspicion?" I asked, pretending again to look confused.

"I believe you planted those drugs in my locker.." She said confidently.

"Excuse me?!" I asked acting offended.

"We both know I haven't been nice to you, so you obviously don't like me so I believe you planted them there to get rid of me" She protested.

"Sure you haven't been nice to me and sure I don't like you but where on earth would someone like me get drugs? Hell, where would someone like me get the courage to do some thing so stupid?" I began to raise my voice.

"Your not as innocent as you act Jasmine" Kelsey hissed at me.

"Girls, please calm down" The headmaster added.

"Sorry but no, Kelsey you need to stop trying to make excuses for the poor decisions you make in life and stop trying to pin it on other people." I argued back at her.

"I don't care what you say, I don't believe you" She said.

"Well unfortunately for you, your word isn't enough. There is no evidence what so ever that I done anything..actually there is probably more evidence that I didn't do it." I replied back.

"What do you mean?" The headmaster asked confused.

"Well..every single morning I walk to school with my best friends, Sam and Colby, then every single morning when we reach school I stand in the hall and wait for first bell. Yesterday morning I did that just as usual and I was even there when the drugs were found in Kelsey's locker, there is no way I could have put drugs in her locker." I protested.

"I understand what you mean. I'm going to send someone to go and fetch Sam and Colby." He said.

I sat not daring to make eye contact with Kelsey as the headmaster phoned the office and asked someone to bring Sam and Colby down.

Colbys pov:

The door opened once again but this time it was someone from the office and I didn't expect to hear what she said next.

"The headmaster would please like to see Sam Golbach and Colby Brock immediately" She said.

Our teacher groaned as Sam and I stood up walking to the door, I watched as Sam mouthed 'sorry' to Sarah because we left her alone.

We reached the headmasters office..I was so scared that Jas had let in and told them what we did.

"Hello boys, please take a seat, this shouldn't take long" He said pointing to the chairs we went and sat in.

"What's this about?" Sam asked.

"Is this seriously necessary?" Jas rolled her eyes.

"Boys..Kelsey believes that Jasmine here planted the drugs in her locker. Jasmine insists that she didn't and she has made some pretty fair points about her whereabouts that morning. She tells us that she walked to school with you boys and stood in the hall with yous like you do every morning..would you please confirm or deny that?" He asked us.

I was so beyond glad to hear that's why we were there and not because Jas had told them.

"Yeah we were with Jas all morning, she didn't leave our site and definitely didn't put any drugs in Kelsey's locker" I confirmed.

"Yup, it was just a normal morning for us as usual" Sam added.

"That's good boys, I didn't expect you did such a thing Jasmine I just needed to confirm that you didn't. I hope you don't take offence. Thank you for coming in guys" He said to us as Sam, Jas and I began to stand up.

"Not a problem, bye" We all replied walking out of the door.

We shut the door behind us, leaving Kelsey and the headmaster in his office..we made sure we were a couple of feet anyway from the office before saying anything.

"..that was a close one" Sam murmured.

"Damn right" I replied.