Chapter 16

Jas pov:

*time skip to friday*
Recently in the past month (roughly) a lot of things have been changing. Sam, Colby, Sarah and I's friendship is closer than ever before. Sam has a girlfriend, Sarah. Me and Colby know how we feel about each other after years and we are growing very close. Things are going good, almost too good? Anyway since a lot has been changing we decided we could change something else, it was a big decision to make considering none of the rules have been broken in the past 2 years but..we have decided to break the squad night rules.
As you are aware these are the golden rules:

1. It is only for us 3 only, no one else is allowed.
2. We have to always order food.
3. It always has to occur inside the house, we   don't go out.
4. We always have to sleepover.

None of those rules have ever been broken. Tonight will be the first time we ever make an exception to the rules..rule #1 and rule #3 will be broken. This time Sarah is joining us and we are leaving the house..we are going bowling, but we are still having a sleepover and ordering food it will just be after bowling.

--

I heard a knock on my door on my way down the stairs, I opened the door to reveal Colby and I let him inside.

"Hey, where's Sam and Sarah?" I asked him.

"They are meeting us there, Sam's picking up Sarah for some reason that was too boring to stick around to hear" Colby informed me.

"Okay sounds about right, shall we get going?" I said finishing tying my trainers.

"Yeah. You look really good by the way" Colby complimented me looking at my outfit.

"Thank you, you look nice aswell" I replied back locking the door.

--

We reached the bowling place and walked inside.

"Let's sit over there whilst we wait on Sam and Sarah" Colby said pointing to a booth at the restaurant area next to the bowl place.

"Sounds good" I replied as we sat down and I decided to message the group chat.

Jas: Hey guys, around how long are yous gonna be?

Sarah: Just pulling up outside the now, meet us in a booth at the restaurant bit?

Jas: Yup, see yous in a bit

"They're just coming in the now" I told Colby who was sitting next to me instead of across from me.

"Speaking of" Colby said as his eyes drifted to Sam and Sarah who were walking across to the table.

Sam and Sarah came over and sat in the seats across from us in the same booth, after around 5 mins of conversation someone came to take our order. As soon as the woman came over Colby decided to be a tease as he wrapped his hand on the inside of my thigh to distract me from my words.

"Um-hey, c-can we just get a, a large m-meat feast pizza to share?" I tried to blurt out as I felt Colbys hand travel further and further up my thigh.

"Sure" The waiter walked away.

"You alright?" Sam asked laughing.