Chapter 8

Jas pov:

Monday:
"Are you sure you mean us?" I asked.

Me, Sam and Colby were in the middle of a conversation with Madeline, well everyone called her Maddy, she was popular but she was actually a nice person compared to everyone else. But she had just came over and invited to her party that weekend.

"Yes, everyone is invited and I just wanted to let you know that yous are more than welcome. And don't worry about alcohol, I have it covered" She said walking away.

As she walked away all 3 of us turned facing each other.

"Well that was sweet" Sam said.

"That was strange.." I said uneasy.

"Don't worry about it Alyx, don't be so weary, everyone is invited" Colby added.

"Yeah I suppose, so are we going?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" Sam and Colby both said agreeing.

"..I haven't ever drunk, well I obviously have had beers with you guys, but I've never had cocktails and vodka and all of that stuff" I told the guys.

"Don't worry, us neither" Sam said assuring me.

"Okay, I won't get drunk anyway, probably just have a few beers" I let them know.

"Yeah Sam and I will be the same probably" Colby added.

---------------

Saturday night:
I stood at the door inside my house waiting for Sam and Colby to come to my house because Sam was driving me, Colby and Sarah there to the party.
I wore my long brown hair straightened down, with a black strappy bodycon dress and black platform ankle boots. This was a really different look for me, I usually wear jeans and a tshirt most days.
I heard a knock at my door, there standing was Sam and Colby and I could see Sarah behind them sitting in the car front seat.

"Hey, we ready?" I said to the guys as I locked over my door.

"Looking good Alyx" Sam complimented me.

"As are you Sammy" I replied.

"Wow you look great" Colby complimented as Sam and I noticed him staring, Sam giggled.

"Thank you" I replied to him as we all walked to Sam's car.

---------------

We didn't even need siri's horrific directions because we could hear the music from streets away. We walked in and straight away we noticed the house was packed with people, it was impossible to move in the hall way, so we walked in a straight line on our way to the kitchen.

As Sam led Sarah, Sarah led me and Colby was behind me, I felt his hand reach onto my waist lightly as we walked through the crowd of people and I stayed close pushed up against him.
We reached the kitchen and it was basically empty so we stood there for a bit talking.

"Hell yeah" I said as my eyes made contact with the bottles of beer spread out over the work tops.

We all grabbed a bottle of beer opening it and taking a sip before Sarah heard her name from the busy hall way.
"Sarah" We heard a recognisable voice.

"Carly" We all turned our head to notice Sarah's friend standing there.

"Come here, bring your friends" She said motioning her hand as we all followed her.

She led us through to the living room where there was a group of her friends sitting on the floor. Me, Sam and Colby had always stuck to our group and didn't have other friends but that doesn't mean we don't know people, Carly was actually my chemistry partner and her and her friends actually seemed pretty chill.

They were sitting in a circle on the floor and made us sit down next to them, expanding the circle.

"Were playing spin the bottle, play with us?" Carly's friend asked.

"Sure" We agreed.

The bottle spun a few times. Sam landed on Sarah with pure luck, Carly landed on one of her guy friends and another guy in the circle landed on Carly's friend.
It was my turn and I was really starting to regret this, I want to be with Colby, I don't want to kiss some random here.
Either way I was a good sport and spun the bottle anyway. I watched it as it landed on some guy..I think he said his name was Jake? Everyone cheered as my face dropped slightly and I nervously forced a smile. Nobody seemed to notice the dread on my face but Colby did when I made direct eye contact.

"Sorry, Jake" Colby said to Jake, i was confused, but not for long.

Colby turned facing me, put one of his hands on the back of my head and his other hand on my waist pulling my body up against his. He done all of that so fast that it took me a while to realise what happened, but then he slowly leant his forehead and nose lined against mine and then before I knew it he smashed his lips into mine. I put my hands on the sides his face, kissing him back, before we slowly pulled away from each other.

Everyone sat cheering and the look on Sam's face was hilarious, he turned towards Colby giving him a high five. I turned my head fast jokingly giving them a death stare.

Me and Colby still haven't talked about any of this and haven't discussed what we even are.

---------------

It was many hours later and was around 2am.

"Do you think we can just all stay at yours tonight Sam?" I asked confidently, clearly the alcohol gave me quite the confidence boost.

"Yeah that's coooll" Sam said, letting us all stay at his as he told the uber driver his address.

We left Sam's car at Maddys house and would return for it tomorrow because none of us could drive since we drunk. Probably wouldn't be good to get caught drunk driving and under age drinking.

---------------

Sam's pov:

We were all in my house, Sarah and I was in my living room but I didn't know where Colby and Jas were. They had been gone for a while, I decided it'd be best to check on them.

"Wow really guys, my poor worktop" I said as I gently grabbed Colby pulling him and Jas apart.

I had walked into my kitchen to see Alyx sitting on my worktop with Colby standing in between her legs. Colby was shirtless and Jas was just about to take off her shirt, and they were in the middle of some intense drunken makeout.

"Guys I promise you will thank me in the morning for separating y'all right now before shit goes any further" I told them.

"Ugh" They both groaned as Colby threw on his shirt.

"Come on, lets all go to sleep" I said leading everyone up the stairs. Why was I the mom of these guys.