Chapter 17

Colbys pov:

It was Saturday night and I was so beyond bored, Sam and Sarah were out on a date so I couldn't hang with them and I hadn't heard from Jas since we all left hers this morning so I presumed she was with her mom.

I was sitting watching tv contemplating if i should order in something for dinner when I heard my phone ding.

Jas: I'm so bored, my mom is at work and I have nothing to do, what are you up to?

Colbs: Me too, I was just sitting thinking about what to order in.

Jas: Hmm, come round to mine? We could hang.

Colbs: Sounds good, as long as food is involved.

Jas: Yup, dw we can order something in.

Colbs: Leaving the now, see you in a minute.

I was so glad I was given something to do, and hanging out with Jas is always fun, I love being around her. I love her.

--

"My god it feels like I haven't seen another human for days that's how bored I am" Jas said opening the door and greeting me with a hug.

"It's only been a few hours Jas, but sure if you say so" I laughed taking off my shoes.

I followed Jas into the 'movie room' and sat down next to her on the corner sofa. Jas' movie room is just a spare room in her house which she put sofas in and many lovesac's with a huge tv, that's why it's called the movie room. It's also where she spends most of her time apparently.

"Can we please order in the now? I'm starving and it will be 7pm by the time it gets here at this rate" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah sure, what do you want?" She asked.

"Chinese?" I offered.

"Sounds good." She replied getting out her phone to order.

She came off the phone and put it down beside her and I groaned when I heard the person on the other side of the phone say that it wouldn't arrive until 7pm..unfortunately my guess was correct.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked looking up at me as we still sat on the sofa.

"Hmm, what about a horror?" I asked, I liked watching horror movies with her because she always cuddled into me when she got scared.

"Really? I was thinking Lion King or something." She replied.

"I can't tell if your being serious or not" I laughed in reply.

"I'm being deadly serious" She answered me.

"I haven't ever seen it and tonight isn't the night I want to see it" I laughed in reply to her.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened when she heard that I have never watched The Lion King, her face was hilarious.

"Fine if we're watching a horror movie can we watch insidious 3 because I've only seen 1 & 2" She asked settling for a horror movie.

"Sounds great to me" I replied as I put my arm around her and watched her scroll through Netflix with the controller.

After a while of hunting we finally found the movie and we played it, we were only a couple of minutes in and I could already tell she was preparing herself for the worst. So I had to take this advantage to frighten her out of her deep focus. Using both my hands I abruptly placed them on her waist beginning to tickle her, making her jump and scream.