Chapter 6

Colby pov:

I feel terrible that Jas got hit by Kelsey because I wouldn't date her, I mean but then again it isn't my fault that Kelsey's crazy. But I guess it is my fault in some way because what Kelsey was shouting is true. It is because I want Jas that I'm not dating Kelsey and won't go on a second date, because I wish it was Jas asking me on a date.
I wish I had the courage to ask Jas on one.

I decided to make myself feel better about the situation I wanted to go and get Jas flowers and chocolate. So I went to the store and picked them up and went to her house. I knew her mom was still at work because it was 8pm on a Monday night and I knew Sam wasn't around hers because he was finishing a project for school.

"Hey" Jas opened the door and hugged me straight away like always, she was in pyjama shorts and a tshirt with no makeup on and her hair was down over her shoulders.

"Hi" I replied hugging her back with the things still in my hands.

"I got you these, because I wanted to say sorry" I said as we pulled away from the hug and I handed the chocolates and flowers to her.

"Omg thank you, but what do you have to be sorry for?" She asked as she took the things and smelled the flowers and we walked into her house closing the door behind me.

"For Kelsey hitting you, I feel partly to blame because if I had dated her then you wouldn't have been hit in the face". I said trying to explain to her.

"No Colbs, please don't blame yourself, honestly it's fine" She said giving me another hug, I smiled in response.

We went into her living room and sat on the sofa watching the tv show that was already on. We heard a knock at the door and Alyx got up opening the door and taking a bag of food saying thanks.

"I ordered food, do you want any?" Jas said as she walked into the kitchen and i got off the sofa and followed her.

"Yeah sure, thanks" I replied as she gave me a plate of food.

We returned back to the sofa watching tv, Jas sat down first and I went over sitting next to her as she budged up closer to me, we sat and ate our food and watched tv.
It was around 10pm and I looked over to Jas before realising that she had her head rested on my shoulder and she was fast asleep. I stared at her for a couple of seconds before realising a very slight mark on her face where she had been hit. Either way she was gorgeous, I love it when she is dressed casual with no makeup on because it shows that she is comfortable around me and she looks super cute. She must have been pretty exhausted to have fallen asleep so early, she usually stays up super late.

I gently moved Jas' head from my shoulder, picking up the plates and putting them in the kitchen sink before returning to the sofa picking up Jas bridal style to carry her up the stairs to her bed.
I laid her down in her bed and wrapped the blanket around her, making sure she would be comfortable. When I went to walk out of her room I felt her grab my wrist.

"Please stay Colby" She said without opening her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded her head in response and pulled back the blanket signalling me to get in the bed. I climbed in and she moved over to me, I wrapped my arms around her and she tangled her legs between mine.

"Jas" I whispered checking she was still awake.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"I really like you" I whispered with a shaky voice, I was so nervous.

"I really like you too" Jas surprisingly replied back to me as she held my hand that was wrapped around her waist.