Chapter 1: Battle on Cybertron/The Birth of Amara

The Decepticon Warship:

"Target in sight," said Shockwave. "Decepticons, prepare to destroy all of the autobots and prepare to take over Cybertron," said Lord Megatron and they flew all the way to Cybertron. "FIRE!" yelled Megatron and the decepticon soldiers began to fire the ship's missiles at the autobots and they all ran screaming and trying to find places to hide from the decepticons. Megatron and his troops landed on Cybertron and he yelled to them,"Decepticons, destroy them all," and they began to shoot at the autobots. Not too far way from the battle, there was a home that was only five minutes away from the autobot city where the autobot leader Optimus Prime, his spark mate Flash Storm and their little femme sparkling Athena were currently living in. Athena was in her room hiding under her bed sheets screaming and crying out in fear. "MAMA! PAPA!" Athena yelled and Optimus and Flash Storm came running into her room and Flash cradled her in her arms. "It's ok sweetie. Mommy and Daddy are here," she said as she hugged their daughter. "It's going to be ok precious one. Quickly, follow me," said Optimus and they all ran out of the house and into a shelter that was near the city. "Stay in here. I'm going out there to fight Megatron and his soldiers," said Optimus and then he ran off. "I'm scared Mama," said Athena. "It's ok sweetie. We'll be alright," said Flash. Then they heard a laser gun that was near them go off four times and saw Optimus lying there on the ground in pain. He looked over his left shoulder to see Flash and Athena looking at him and then he blacked out.

"PAPA!"
.....................................................

4 years later in Jasper, Nevada:

Optimus and his fellow autobots were out collecting energon cubes to bring back to their base in Jasper, Nevada. Years after being attacked by Megatron and his decepticon army on Cybertron, Optimus was fully healed from his injuries and was back on his feet and was able to do whatever task he had to take care of. However, today was going to be the start of a new task for him and his spark mate Flash Storm and that was.....parenthood again. Yes, Optimus and Flash were expecting their second sparkling together and they and the other autobots were very excited about welcoming a new member to Team Prime. So, while he and Bulkhead were on their way back to base, their medical officer Ratchet called Optimus. "Optimus, this is Ratchet. Come in," said Ratchet. "Go ahead old friend," said Optimus. Ratchet took a deep breath and said,"It's time. Flash is ready to give birth." "I'm on my way. Optimus out," said Optimus and then he looked at Bulkhead. "Is it time?" asked Bulkhead and Optimus said,"Yes Bulkhead. It's time. Let's go." Then they transformed into their vehicle modes and drove back to the base.

Back at base:

Optimus and Bulkhead arrived back at base and Optimus walked towards his spark mate Flash, knelt down beside her and held her hand. She looked up at him and smiled. "Optimus," said Flash softly. "Shhh. It's alright my love. I'm here. I'm here," said Optimus and they kissed each other. "I love you," said Flash. "I love you too Flash," said Optimus and they kissed again. Ratchet looked at both of them with a smile on his face and said,"Alright. Let's get this little one out." Both Optimus and Flash nodded their heads and Ratchet began to get the sparkling out of her.

Time skip:

Ratchet almost got the little sparkling out. "Hold on Flash. The little one's almost here," he said. "Ok," said Flash and then finally, out came a little femme autobot. "Congratulations Optimus and Flash. It's a little femme autobot," said Ratchet and he handed the little one to Flash. Hearing the little femme cry for the first time was music to Optimus and Flash's ears. "Oh Optimus, she's so beautiful," said Flash. "Yes she is. She is a beautiful little sparkling," said Optimus and they kissed each other. "Aww," said Miko, Raf, Jack and the other autobots in unison. "She's so adorable you guys," said Miko. "What are you guys gonna name her?" asked Raf. They looked at each other and then said in unison,"Amara." "That's a beautiful name. Amara," said Arcee. "Thank you Arcee," said Flash. Amara looked at her parents, the humans and the other autobots that were looking at her. "Optimus, would you like to hold her?" asked Flash. Optimus smiled and said,"Sure," and she handed little Amara to him and he gently cradled her in his big arms. She looked up at him and started cooing joyfully when she saw him and he smiled big. "Hello Amara. Welcome to the world little one. You're so beautiful and Mommy and I love you so much. Also, no matter what, you're well protected by all of us," said Optimus and he gave his daughter a kiss on her head. Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Smokescreen, Raf, Miko and Jack all introduced themselves to Amara and then left Optimus, Flash and Amara. Then later on, Ratchet took Amara to check her to make sure that everything was all good. "You did well my love. You had a successful delivery. You brought our little girl into the world. Proud of you," said Optimus. "Thank you my love," said Flash. "You're welcome," he said and they both kissed each other. Then, they both cuddled next each other and drifted off into a much needed recharge.

And that's the end of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will be in the works soon. Hope you guys enjoy the story. God Bless. 😊😊😊😊😊😊