Chapter 18: The Destruction of the Decepticon Fortress

Shot Blaster looked everywhere in Nevada for his beloved femme Amara 'till he found the cave behind the waterfall and decided to search there. He was even carrying a very powerful weapon that belonged to Optimus's mother Solus Prime which was the forge. The forge was a very powerful hammer that Solus would use in battle and to restore things that were broken and Shot Blaster figured that if one of his comrades or Amara was badly injured, he would use it to fix them. He entered the cave and yelled,"AMARA! AMARA! OPTIMUS! ANYBODY!"

To Optimus and Amara:

Amara was tending to Optimus and continued to nurse him back to health by giving him more energon and by helping Ratchet patch up some of her father's wounds. "You were very lucky that the blast missed your spark Optimus. You really were lucky," said Ratchet. Optimus sighed and smiled at both Ratchet and Amara and said,"Thank you both so much." "Anytime Dad," said Amara. Optimus smiled and then closed his optics and fell asleep. "You two go ahead and rest. I'll keep watch," said Ratchet and he got up and left. Amara then gently laid her head on her father's chassis and drifted off into a recharge. Optimus looked at his daughter, smiled weakly at her and went back to sleep.

Back to Shot Blaster:

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE? AMARA! OPTIMUS! ANYONE!" Shot Blaster yelled. "Shot Blaster. Over here," said Ratchet while waving his hand. Shot Blaster smiled and walked towards Ratchet while carrying the forge on his back. "Thank goodness you're ok," said Ratchet. "It's great to see you as well Ratchet," said Shot Blaster. Then Ratchet saw the forge of Solus Prime strapped onto Shot Blaster's back. "By the All Spark. Where did you find that?" asked Ratchet. "Once I was transported to a mountain, I noticed the forge and I took it and strapped it on to my back and took off, searching for the others including Amar-Amara! Is she alright?" Shot Blaster asked Ratchet. "Follow me. This way," said Ratchet and they walked towards the spot where Optimus and Amara were located at.

Back to Amara and Optimus:

Optimus and Amara were still in a deep recharge when Amara woke up to see her mech Shot Blaster and Ratchet walking towards them. "Shot Blaster," said Amara and she got up and ran towards him and they embraced and kissed each other. "Oh Amara. Thank the all spark you're ok," said Shot Blaster. Then they both knelt down beside Optimus and he woke up and smiled weakly. "Shot Blaster," he said softly. "Optimus, I'm so sorry to see you like this," said Shot Blaster. Then Optimus noticed the forge that was strapped on to Shot Blaster's back and said,"Is that my mother's forge?" "Indeed it is Optimus. It really is," said Ratchet. Optimus then opened his hand and said,"Bring it to me." Shot Blaster took the forge off his back and gave to Amara. "Be careful baby," said Shot Blaster. "I will," said Amara and she dragged the forge to her father. "Dad, are you sure you want to do this?" asked Amara. "I'm positive sweet spark," said Optimus and she placed the forge in his hand and electricity came out and the forge began to roll in circles. And just like that, BOOM! Optimus got a brand new body. "Whoa," said Amara and Optimus got back to his feet. "Dad, you look....AMAZING," said Amara. "Thank you sweet spark. Optimus to all autobots and humans, I am alive and well," said Optimus and everyone cheered and went crazy. "Listen, we must destroy the decepticon fortress in Jasper, Nevada before the decepticons rule the whole universe. Meet me, Amara, Shot Blaster and Ratchet here at the waterfall and we will make a plan. Understood?" said Optimus. "Yes sir," said everyone.

The Decepticon Fortress:

"Master, everything is going quite well so far. No intruder in sight," said Starscream. "Very good Starscream. Now we don't have to worry about any of the autobots and now we can rule both Cybertron and Earth," said Megatron and he and the other decepticons laughed evilly. "Now get to work. It's time to build our new home," said Megatron and the other decepticons began to work on their new home on earth.