Chapter 22: Final Battle (Part 1)

The Decepticon Warship:

Amara groaned in pain and began to open her optics. Her vision was very blurry and it was hard for her to see where she was at. "Where....where am I?" Amara asked herself. "Wakey wakey," said Knockout. "Huh? What?" Amara noticed that she was being held captive in the decepticon warship. "How did I get here? Why did you bring me here?" demanded Amara and then Megatron came into the cell and she had an angry look on her face. "Did you have a nice recharge Amara?" Megatron asked her sarcastically. "Why did you bring me here? Why?" demanded Amara. "Why? Why? I brought you here so you could help us," said Megatron. "Why would I ever help you and your soldiers? You know I won't," said Amara. "Well, if you won't, then HE will put you out of your misery," said Megatron and they saw Shot Blaster enter the cell with an electric whip in his hand and his sword. Amara's optics widened when she saw him for the very first time in months. "Shot Blaster, oh Shot Bla-AAAH!" Amara screamed in pain when she felt the whip on her body. "Silence autobot," said Shot Blaster. Amara looked up in shock when she heard that. "Shot Blaster, it's me Amara," she said to him. "Oh, I forgot to mention something. He's been brainwashed so he has no memory of being with you or any memory of the autobots," said Megatron. "Shot Blaster, please. You must re-AAH!" Amara screamed in pain. "Shut up. Just shut up," said Shot Blaster. Amara looked up with anger and said,"Shot Blaster, I can't believe you have betrayed us. You have betrayed me as well." "I actually sent Shot Blaster to you and the autobots so that we could get rid of you all. He was pretending to be an autobot. However, he really is a decepticon and will never go to your side," said Megatron. "Oh and I wanted you to help us to takeover Cybertron. What do you say about that my dear?" Said Megatron. "I'd rather die," said Amara. Megatron snarled and said,"Very well. Knockout, with me. Shot Blaster, remain with our prisoner." "Yes Lord Megatron," said Shot Blaster. The warship landed on Cybertron and all of the decepticons and Amara got off of it and started walking towards a building that would become Megatron's kingdom. "Shot Blaster, take our prisoner to that cell over there," said Megatron. "Yes Lord Megatron," he said and he took her to a cell that was behind the kingdom's doors and threw her to the ground and the cell door closed. Amara sighed and said,"Shot Blaster, please just look at me and hear what I have to say." "Why?" asked Shot Blaster. "Just look at me and listen," said Amara. Shot Blaster groaned and turned to look at Amara. "What?" he said. Amara took a deep breath and said,"I know that you may not remember me but that's because Megatron brainwashed you. I loved you then and I still do. You may think that it's too late to change but it's not. It's not. Please, help me and the autobots stop Megatron and the decepticons from taking over our home planet. Please Shot Blaster. This planet needs you. I need you," said Amara as tears fell from her optics. Shot Blaster approached Amara, switched his left hand to his gun and pointed it at her. "Shot Blaster, no. Don't do it please. Please Shot Blaster. I love you," said Amara with tears streaming down her face. Then, Shot Blaster's bloodshot red optics turned back to blue and he looked at the femme bot that was crying her optics out, lifted her chin up and smiled at her. "Amara," said Shot Blaster and they kissed each other. "Shot Blaster. Oh I love you," said Amara. "I love you," said Shot Blaster and he unlocked her cell and her cuffs and they kissed and embraced each other. "Now let's get out there and get rid of those freaks," said Shot Blaster and Amara smiled and nodded her head. Then the ground bridge appeared and Optimus, Athena and the other autobots came into the castle's dungeon. "Amara," said Optimus and Athena and they ran towards her and gave her a hug. "Dad, Athena, everyone. It's great to see you all here," said Amara. Then Optimus looked at Shot Blaster and growled at him. "You," growled Optimus and he grabbed Shot Blaster by the throat, put his back up against a wall and was ready to punch his lights out. "Dad, wait," said Amara and she placed her left hand on his shoulder and Optimus looked at her. "It's ok. Shot Blaster's not one of them anymore. He's back on our side," said Amara. "It's true. It's very true. Megatron brainwashed me and made me become one of them. However, hearing your daughter's voice snapped me out of it and brought me back to my regular self," said Shot Blaster and Optimus smiled at him. "Welcome back to Team Prime soldier," said Optimus. "Thank you sir,"  said Shot Blaster. Then two of the decepticon soldiers saw the autobots and yelled,"Fire," and they both fired at the autobots. Amara was able to hit both of them in the chest and they died after the shots. "What is going on down there?" demanded Knockout. "What is all that racket?" asked Starscream and they saw Amara, Optimus, Athena, Shot Blaster, Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, Smokescreen and Ratchet standing in front of them. "Lord Mega-AAH." Both Starscream and Knockout were both electrocuted and went unconscious. "Electrical sticks. You got to love them," said Shot Blaster. "Well done soldier. Autobots, we must stop Megatron and the decepticons from taking over Cybertron. Let's roll out," said Optimus and they all left the prison to fight the decepticon army. Then Starscream and Knockout woke up from being unconscious and they gasped in horror. "Ugh. She's gone. She's escaped. We must go after her and the autobots," said Starscream. "Agreed Starscream. Let's go and finish them off," said Knockout and they left the prison to fight the autobots.

The throne room:

"Master, I don't know how to put this into words about the current situation that is happening right now but-" "Spit...it...OUT STARSCREAM!" Megatron shouted. "THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED WITH OPTIMUS PRIME AND THE AUTOBOTS AND THE TRAITOR SHOT BLASTER!" yelled Starscream and Megatron roared in rage. "Decepticons, ATTACK! Destroy the autobots. DESTROY THEM ALL!" said Megatron and they left to fight the autobots.

Part 1 of "The Final Battle" is over. Part 2 will be in the works soon. 😊😊😊😊😊😊