Chapter 2: Busted (Part 1)

5 years later:

Optimus, Flash and the other autobots have been taking good care of Amara throughout her years as an infant sparkling and as a toddler. They all did a good job raising and taking care of her together as a family and now Amara was no longer a toddler. She was now a little femme autobot with a lively personality and spirit. She loved everyone there at the base including both of her parents and she loved hanging out with Auntie Miko and Uncle Bulkhead. They would do a lot of things together such as watching wrestling and dancing to rock music and so on. She would even play hide and seek with Auntie Arcee, Uncle Bumblebee, Ratchet (she calls him Grandpa Ratchet) when he's not busy, Bulkhead, Miko, Raf, Jack and her parents Optimus and Flash. One day, when it was nighttime, Amara was playing hide and seek with Optimus at the base and she ran down the hallway and ran into his and Flash's room and hid under the sheets on their bed (yes, the base has bedrooms for the autobots) giggling. Flash saw her daughter hiding and giggled and asked her,"What are you doing sweet spark?" "Sh. I'm hiding from Daddy. Don't tell him I'm here," whispered Amara. Flash giggled and said,"Oh ok. Don't worry. I won't tell him." And she gave her daughter a wink. "Amara. Come out, come out wherever you are," said Optimus. "Quick. Hide Amara," said Flash. They both giggled softly and Amara hid under their sheets and Flash saw Optimus enter their room. "Hey honey, have you seen Amara?" asked Optimus. "Uh no. I haven't seen her at all. She's not in here," said Flash. Amara giggled softly which Optimus heard. He looked over to see a little bump under the sheets and chuckled. "Ok. I'll look somewhere else then," he said but Flash told him where she was hiding. He knelt down beside the bed and Flash counted to three quietly so Amara wouldn't hear her. "RAA! I gotcha," said Optimus and he scooped her up, held her in his arms and carried her to her room with Flash following behind them. "HEY! PUT ME DOWN YOU DECEPTICON TICKLER!" yelled Amara. "Who? Me?" asked Optimus as he laid her down on her bed. "Yes. You and the femme are decepticon ticklers," said Amara. Optimus and Flash looked at each other with evil grins and then at her. "Uh oh. RUN!" said Amara. She attempted to run away but Optimus quickly picked her up and put her back on the bed. "Come here you," said Optimus and he and Flash started tickling her. They all started laughing and then Amara said,"Ok, I give up. I give up. I surrender." Then, Optimus and Flash stopped tickling her and they both gave her a kiss and a hug. "Alright sweet spark, it's time to get some sleep," said Optimus. "Aww. Ok," said Amara and she got under her covers and she let out a big yawn. "Goodnight Mommy and Daddy," said Amara. "Goodnight sweet spark," said Flash. "We love you," said Optimus. "I love you guys too," said Amara and she gave them both a kiss and a hug. Then, she went to sleep and Optimus turned off her light and they left her room and went into their room and fell asleep. However, little did they know was that someone activated the ground bridge. Who did it?

Who activated the ground bridge? Find out in Part 2.