Chapter 8: The Rescue (Part 2)

Optimus continued his search for his precious Amara and even though he was full of determination, he was also full of fear and concern for his daughter. "Oh Primus, please let Amara be ok. Please," said Optimus. Then he saw an abandoned decepticon warship. It was Starscream's. "Base to Optimus. This is Ratchet. I have found the location of Starscream's warship. Amara's cell is in the back of the ship. But she's very weak," said Ratchet. Fear ran through Optimus's body when he heard the news of Amara's condition. As did anger. "Understood," said Optimus and he blasted the warship's doors open and the decepticon soldiers saw him. "I came to take my daughter Amara back home with me. Stand down and be spared," said Optimus. The soldiers switched their servos to their guns and began to fire at Optimus.

Amara's cell:

"How's our prisoner doing today? Good? Good," said Starscream and chuckled evilly. Amara gave him a death stare and said weakly,"Get away from me Starscream or I will-AAAAH!" He scratched her side and more energon came flowing out of her body and she cried out in pain. Tears were flowing out of her optics and she looked up at Starscream. "That's better. But the next time you snap, I will slit your throat," said Starscream as he put one of his claws up to her throat and she whimpered in fright. Then they heard guns going off. "What's going on?" demanded Starscream. "Optimus Prime is here," said one of his soldiers. Amara's optics widened when she heard her father's name. "Daddy," she said in a whisper. "Go. Destroy him. Rip out his spark," said Starscream. "NO!" Amara screamed. The other soldiers ran out of her cell and then BOOM! BOOM! They were both shot dead. Then, Optimus appeared and his optics widened when he saw his daughter. "DADDY!" Amara screamed. "AMARA!" yelled Optimus. Fear ran through his body and then he glared at Starscream and pointed his gun at him. "You hurt her again and I will kill you. RELEASE HER!" Optimus demanded. Starscream looked at Amara and drew his claws out and Optimus prepared himself to fire at the decepticon. However, Starscream used one of his claws to unlock Amara's cuffs and she fell to the ground. "Amara," said Optimus and he gently lifted Amara up and held his daughter in his arms. Amara smiled weakly at him and said,"Oh Daddy." She groaned in pain. "Hang on sweet spark. We're going home," said Optimus and he stood up and he knocked out Starscream with his foot. Then, while carrying an injured Amara in his arms, he took off running. "Base to Optimus, this is Ratchet. Do you have Amara with you?" "Yes. Activate the ground bridge. Hurry," said Optimus and the ground bridge appeared and he ran through it with Amara in his arms.

Back at base:

Everyone saw Optimus run through the bridge with Amara in his arms. She was breathing but was barely alive. "Quickly, put her on the sick bay," said Ratchet and Optimus laid her down on the berth and Ratchet began to operate on her. "Please hold on sweet spark," said Optimus as tears flowed from his optics.

Hours after the surgery:

Ratchet finally finished operating on Amara and hooked her onto life support and an energon tube so that fresh energon could be restored in her body. Optimus stayed by his daughter's side and held her little servo in his big servo while rubbing her arm. "Please Primus. Please," said Optimus. Then, he heard Amara groan and she opened her optics and looked up at him. "Daddy?" said Amara. He smiled at her and said,"I'm here my sweet spark. I'm here." She smiled weakly and tried to sit up but she was too weak to do so. "Easy Amara. You lost a lot of energon sweet spark. But don't worry. You'll be back on your feet soon. Just take it easy ok Amara?" said Optimus. "Ok Daddy. I love you," said Amara. "And I love you sweet spark," said Optimus and he gave her a kiss on the head and then they both fell into a deep recharge. "Optimus, we-" Arcee and Bulkhead walked in to the room to see the mech and his sparkling sleeping side by side and they smiled. "We'll see you both in the morning," said Bulkhead and they went into their rooms and fell asleep.

Yay. Amara's going to live to see another day. Chapter 9 will be coming soon. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊