Chapter 19: Father and Daughter Time 2

Decepticon warship:

"Lord Megatron, you have a visitor," said Starscream. "Bring the visitor in," said Megatron and the doors opened and there stood Dreadwing. He looked to his right and said,"He's waiting for you," and then Shot Blaster entered the main room with Dreadwing. Shot Blaster's blue optics turned into bloodshot red optics and he also revealed the decepticon logo on both of his shoulders. "Lord Megatron," said Shot Blaster and he knelt down before Megatron. "Shot Blaster, glad to have you back. Anything to report?" asked Megatron. "The autobot base has been relocated and they have the forge of Solus Prime with them as well," said Shot Blaster. "Where's the new base?" demanded Megatron. "It's at a military facility in Nevada. I will send you the location of the facility when I get back to there," said Shot Blaster. "Very well Shot Blaster. Oh and one more thing," said Megatron. "And what would that be Lord Megatron?" asked Shot Blaster. "When we ambush the new autobot base, I want you to capture Optimus's precious princess," said Megatron. Shot Blaster knew that he was talking about Amara and said,"I'll do it," even though he didn't want to. However, he knew what the punishment would be if he didn't obey Megatron's order. "Good. They'll never know what hit them," said Megatron and then he chuckled evilly. Shot Blaster lowered his head in grief.

Back at the base:

The whole base was quiet and all of the autobots were in their berth rooms recharging after seeing what happened to their fellow comrade and Amara's mech Shot Blaster that day. Amara kept moving a bit in her room and then she started to dream.

The dream:

"Amara, you have to get out of here," said Shot Blaster. "No, I'm not leaving you my love," said a tearful Amara. "Please get out of here Amara. I don't want to see you the way your dad looked before after the blast," said Shot Blaster. "Please. I love you," said Amara and they kissed each other. "I love you. Goodbye Amara," said Shot Blaster and then he ran into the field of battle against the decepticons. Then all of a sudden, a huge explosion went off and Amara went down to her knees and bawled her optics out. "NOOOOO! SHOT BLASTER! NOOOO!" Amara cried out.

Back at Amara's berth room:

"Amara. Amara, wake up. Amara, wake up. Amara," said a familiar voice. Amara gasped and woke up to see Optimus kneeling down beside her bed. "Are you alright sweet spark?" Optimus asked her and she started to cry again and she buried her face in her hands. "Come here. Come here," said Optimus and Amara embraced her father and buried her face into his chassis while crying her optics out. "Dad. Dad, I....I," she said but she continued to cry some more. "Shhhhhh. Shhhhh. Shhhh. It's ok Amara. I'm here. I'm here," said Optimus. Amara just sighed and said,"I miss Shot Blaster a lot Dad. I miss him a lot." "I know you do sweet spark. I know. I know. Shhhh. It'll be ok. He's not gone forever. He'll always be with you in your spark," said Optimus and they continued to embrace each other. "Thanks Dad," said Amara. "Anytime sweet spark," said Optimus. Then Amara started to get very sleepy and she let out a big yawn and laid herself back down on her bed and Optimus smiled at her and kissed her head and she smiled at him. "Goodnight sweet spark," said Optimus. "Goodnight Dad. I love you," said Amara. "And I love you Amara," said Optimus and then she went to sleep. Optimus smiled, turned off her light and left her berth room.

Early the next day:

Amara was still in her berth room sleeping peacefully and then Optimus came into her room, knelt down beside her bed and gently started to shake her shoulder. "Amara, wake up sweet spark," said Optimus. Amara moaned in her sleep and said,"Dad, just ten more minutes." Optimus chuckled and said,"Come on sweet spark. Wake up." Amara moaned and then she opened her optics. "Mmm. K, I'm up. I'm up," said Amara with a bit of a giggle. "Good because I want to show you something amazing," said Optimus. "What is it Dad?" asked Amara. "Come with me and I'll show you," he said to her. Amara nodded her head and said,"Ok," and then she and Optimus quietly left the base, activated their wings and boosters and took off flying into the air. "Ok Dad. Where are we going?" asked Amara. "You'll see sweet spark. But first.......3,2,1, GO!" said Optimus and off he went. He wanted to race his daughter and Amara accepted the challenge. "I'm going to get you Dad," said Amara. "Try to catch me sweet spark," said Optimus and Amara eventually caught up to him and flew by him and won the race. "Woohoo. Yes. I won," said Amara. "Well done sweet spark," said Optimus. "Thanks Dad," said Amara. Then they both landed on top of a very tall canyon and Optimus said,"Now watch this," and they sat down to see what'll happen next. Then Amara's optics widened when she saw the most beautiful thing ever. She and Optimus saw the sun rising high above them and it started show everything that was a part of Jasper, Nevada including the army facility. "Wow. Dad, it's so beautiful," said Amara. "Yes it is," said Optimus and then his smile disappeared and he had a sad look on his face. "What's wrong Dad?" asked Amara. Optimus sighed and said,"I use to do this with your mother Flash Storm. We would always drive.....up to the top of the canyon and watch the sunrise." Energon tears fell from his optics and he began to cry. Amara gave her father a hug and cried with him as well. "I miss her too Dad," said Amara. They continued to cry and embrace each other. Then they both stopped crying and smiled at each other and then Optimus said,"I know. But she's not gone forever." "I know that," said Amara and they hugged each other one more time and Optimus planted a kiss on her head. "Amara, do you remember that I use to play this song for you when you were little?" asked Optimus and then he began to play "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw on a radio that Amara kept in her room. Her face lit up and she said,"Yes. Yes I do. Remember we would dance to it Dad?" Optimus laughed softly and said,"Of course I do sweet spark. I most certainly do." Then they wrapped their arms around each other and began to dance to the song and Amara laid her head on her father's big chest. They both embraced each other and Optimus planted another kiss on her head and then they stopped dancing and smiled at each other. "I love you Amara," said Optimus. "I love you too Daddy," said Amara and they hugged each other again. "Race you back to base?" asked Amara. "Let's go," said Optimus and they both blasted off and made their way back to base.

Chapter 20 will be in the works tomorrow. Have a goodnight everyone. God Bless. Sweet dreams. 😊😊😊😊😊