Chapter 23: Final Battle (Part 2)

Cybertron:

The decepticon soldiers transformed into their plane modes and took off shooting at Amara, Athena, Optimus, Shot Blaster, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen. Amara and Athena turned around and began shooting at them bringing most of them down. The other autobots were shooting at them as well and also brought most of them down. Then the decepticon soldiers transformed into their regular modes and charged towards the autobots while shooting at them. "Jackie, let's show them what wreckers can do," said Bulkhead. "Let's do it Bulk," said Wheeljack and they ran towards the decepticons and, just like wreckers, they brought them down with their weight and their powerful weapons. "Hoo wah," they both said in unison and chest bumped each other. Optimus was fighting a decepticon soldier and the soldier tackled him to the ground but he kicked the soldier off of him and cut his head off with the star saber. "Autobots, continue to hold off the decepticons. I will take care of Megatron," said Optimus. "Be careful Dad," said Amara and he nodded his head and took off running towards the castle. "Amara, look out," said Shot Blaster and she turned around to see Breakdown charging towards her. "I'm going to rip your spark out," he said. "Try you big, fat decepticreep," said Amara and they began to fight each other. Breakdown tried to injure her with his hammer but she was too fast for him to lay it on her body and she grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, got on top of him and stabbed him in the chest ripping out his spark. "Now that's how you wreck a decepticon wrecker," she said to herself and she got up and ran back to the other autobots to help them. Then she saw Athena fighting Starscream and she ran over to help her sister but was taken down by Dreadwing. She got up and tried to slash his arm with her sword but he blocked her shot and threw her to the ground. Amara groaned in pain and got back on her feet and was shaking a little bit after he threw her to the ground. "You're so weak and I'm going to destroy you," said Dreadwing and he fired his gun at her but he missed and Amara fired at him and killed him with one single laser beam shot to the chest. Then she turned to see Athena still fighting Starscream. Athena tried to stab Starscream but he cut her sword into pieces and he kicked her so hard that she went flying to the ground. Athena tried to get up but Starscream got on top of her. "Prepare to say hello to your mother," said Starscream. Amara ran towards them but was taken down to the ground by a decepticon soldier and she blasted his head off with her gun. "Get off of me Star-AAAAAAH!" Athena screamed in pain and Amara saw Starscream stab her sister in the chest with his claws. "ATHENA!" Amara yelled and she ran towards her murderer and tackled him to the ground. Starscream pushed her off of him and before he could strike again, she shot him in the wing. "Ah. You fool," he said and he ran off. Amara got up and ran towards her sister who was lying there on the ground with her hand on her chest. Athena shuddered and said softly,"Amara." "Athena. Don't leave me sister. Don't leave me please. Athena please," said a crying Amara but her sister went offline. "NO! NO! ATHENA!" Amara held her sister close to her chest and the other autobots watched and bowed their heads in grief. Then Amara got up and looked at her family and said,"Continue to fight them off. I'm going to find Dad and help him destroy Megatron." "Amara, Megatron's more powerful than ever. You won't be able to take him down that easily," said Ratchet. "I know that Ratchet. However, I can't let him destroy anymore lives. I'm going to help Dad get rid of him once and for all," said Amara and she ran off to find Optimus and help him bring down Megatron.

That's the end of Part 2. The last part of this battle will be in the works very soon. 😊😊😊😊😊😊