Chapter 13: The Rescue 2 (Part 1)

4 Months later after Optimus got better:

It was a blazing hot summer afternoon in Jasper, Nevada and Amara, Shot Blaster, Jack and Miko decided to go out for a little drive around Jasper. They got up early and saw Optimus speaking to Ratchet about some other kind of relic. "Hey Dad, me, Shot Blaster, Jack and Miko are going to head out for a quick drive. Is that alright with you Dad?" asked Amara. "Of course. But remember what I told all of you. Do you remember what that was Amara?" said Optimus. "I know. No racing," said Amara. "Good job. Alright, all of you may go," said Optimus and both Amara and Shot Blaster transformed into their vehicle modes and took off with Miko and Jack inside them. Miko was riding inside of Amara and Jack was riding inside of Shot Blaster. "No racing? Not fair," said Miko. "I know. I was a little upset about that too. He still can't get over that one day when I was racing against Bumblebee and we ran into Airachnid and Knock Out."

Flashback at the canyon:

"Veep beep boop veep beep," said Bumblebee. "You want to race again?" asked Amara. "Veep," said Bumblebee. "Alright. Race you back to base. Go," said Amara and off they went. They were bumper to bumper at first but then Amara started to slightly pull away from Bee. "Try and catch me Bee," said Amara and she giggled and sped away from him. "Beep beep boop beep. Veep veep beep," said Bumblebee. "What do you mean stop? What are you talking abo-AAH!" Amara got hit by a couple of laser beams and she got hit by a red car. "Hahaha. What's wrong autobot? Afraid that you'll lose. Well, you just did. Eat my dust," said Knock Out. Amara was hit again by another laser beam and she transformed and landed on her feet. She looked up and saw a black helicopter and it transformed into a very evil looking femme decepticon with hot pink optics. "Hello Autobot," said the femme decepticon. Then Amara realized who she was. "Airachnid," she snarled. "You must be Amara. Daughter of Optimus Prime," said Airachnid. Amara transformed her hand to a gun and said,"How do you know my father? How do you know who I am?" Airachnid chuckled and said,"I've known your father for a long time. He and I share a history together. And how do I know you? I've heard a lot about you. Who told me? The one that tried to extinguish Optimus's spark." Amara's optics widened when she heard that. "Megatron," she snarled. "So that memory hasn't left you has it?" asked Airachnid. "Never did and it never will you ugly decepticreep." Airachnid face was full of anger and she charged towards Amara and they both started to fight each other. Amara shot Airachnid on her shoulder and she screamed in pain. Then Airachnid pulled Amara close to her and she scratched Amara's face and stabbed her in the stomach twice. Amara fell to the ground grabbing her stomach, screaming in pain. Airachnid stood above her and said,"This will be our first and last encounter. I'll remember this moment forever." Airachnid was getting ready to rip out Amara's spark when all of a sudden BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Her life ended when three laser beams hit her in the chest extinguishing her spark. Amara looked up to see Optimus standing in front of her and he picked her up and carried her bridal style all the way back to base. "Dad, I'm sorry," said Amara softly. Optimus looked at his daughter with a worried look and said,"Let's get you to Ratchet sweet spark." Then she blacked out.

Flashback Ends.

"After that, I was never allowed to race again," said Amara. "Aww. Sorry about that girl," said Miko. "It's ok. He's just afraid that I'll get hurt again. I know that he might be a little overprotective of me after that but he knows I'm going to keep that promise that I made to him," said Amara. "Wow. You're definitely Daddy's girl," said Shot Blaster. "That I am Momma's boy," said Amara. Shot Blaster immediately put his breaks on which made him stop abruptly catching Jack off guard. "Hey Blaster, give me a warning next time please?" said Jack. "Sorry Jack. But you did not just call me a Momma's boy," he said to Amara. "Oh yes I did," said Amara. Miko and Jack got out of Amara and Shot Blaster and they both transformed into their regular modes. "You want to go sis?" said Shot Blaster. "Let's go bro," said Amara. "Alright, we'll have a race. We'll start from these plains, go through the cave, through the grassy field and then back to here," said Shot Blaster. At first Amara hesitated but then a game face started to show on her face. "Oh no. No, no, no, no, no, no. What will your dad Optimus say if he ever finds out about this?" said Jack in a warning tone. "Relax Jack. We're not going to tell him anything about this. It's just one little race," said Amara. Jack sighed and said,"Alright. Autobots, start your engines." Amara and Shot Blaster transformed and began to rev up their engines. "May the best bot win," said Amara. "You got it," said Shot Blaster. "Ready, set, go," said Jack and off the two bots went. They both raced through the plains and started to make their way towards. "Eat my dust Shot Blaster," said Amara and she laughed and took off. "I might be doing that now. But not for long," said Shot Blaster and he stepped on the gas and caught up to her. Amara and Shot Blaster were both bumper to bumper all the way to the cave. "See ya later alligator. Haha," said Shot Blaster and he took off leaving Amara behind. "Haha. Oh yeah? We'll see about that," she said and she stepped on the gas 'till all of a sudden she felt something pull on her making it hard for her to escape. She transformed into her regular mode and still continued to try to break free from.....a web that was wrapped around her arm. She gasped in horror when she finally figured out who captured her and then something fell on her head like a hammer and she got knocked out cold. Shot Blaster kept on driving 'till he finally made it back to Miko and Jack and transformed into his regular mode. "Oh yeah. I won. Oh yeah," he said to himself. "Uh Blaster, where's Amara?" asked Jack. "Wasn't she racing next to you?" asked Miko. Fear started to run through Blaster's body when he realized that his friend and comrade was missing. "Oh no. She's gone," said Shot Blaster. "We better go tell Optimus," said Jack. "He'll punish us," said Shot Blaster. "Would you rather have a punishment or have him worry about not seeing his daughter again?" asked Miko. "Even though I don't like it, the first one," said Shot Blaster and he transformed into his vehicle mode and opened his doors for Miko and Jack. "Get in," he said and they got inside of him and they made their way back to the base to tell Optimus what happened.

Will the autobots be able to find Amara alive and what will the punishment be? Find out in part 2.