Chapter 14: The Rescue 2 (Part 2)

At base:

"Shot Blaster to base, do you read? Shot Blaster to base, do you read?" said a frantic Shot Blaster. "Loud and clear Shot Blaster. What's your situation?" asked Optimus. "Activate the ground bridge and I'll explain everything," said Shot Blaster. "Activating ground bridge," said Ratchet and he activated the ground bridge and Shot Blaster entered the base carrying Jack and Miko. They got out of him and he transformed into his regular mode and he had a scared look on his face. "What happened? Where's Amara? Where's my daughter?" asked Optimus. Shot Blaster sighed and said,"You're not going to like this but she and I were racing against each other and then-" "YOU TWO WERE DOING WHAT?!" Optimus roared. "We raced against each other. I know that we broke that number one rule and I apologize for that. But anyways, when I made it to the finish line, I noticed that Amara wasn't behind me anymore. She went missing Optimus. I searched everywhere for her but no luck," said Shot Blaster. This terrified Optimus and he began to worry that he might not ever see his sweet daughter again. "I appreciate you telling me the truth Shot Blaster. However, there will be consequences later on. Right now, we must get to Amara and bring her back here safely. She's the number one priority now. Autobots, transform and roll out," said Optimus and he, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Smokescreen and Shot Blaster transformed into their vehicle modes. Ratchet activated the ground bridge and off they went to find Amara. "Hold on Amara. We're on our way to rescue you," said Optimus to himself.

The cave:

Amara opened her optics to find herself trapped in a huge spider web. Her hands and feet were tied up and she kept trying to break herself free but the web was too strong to break. Then she heard an evil laugh and gasped. "Who's there? Show yourself," demanded Amara. Then she saw a figure that looked like a spider. A really big spider with sharp claws and glowing pink eyes. Amara gasped and said,"You." "That's right. It is me." It was Airachnid, the decepticon that tried to rip out Amara's spark but was killed by Optimus. "How are you still alive? My father extinguished your spark," said Amara. "The other decepticons found me and Knock Out repaired me by giving me some more dark energon. Now I feel much stronger than I've ever felt before. Now, I'm going to take care of something that should've been done the first time I saw you," said Airachnid and Amara gasped in horror.

The flatlands:

Optimus and the other autobots kept on searching for Amara and he began to worry more about his precious daughter. "Oh please Primus, let my daughter still be alive," said Optimus. Then they saw a clue. "Tracks," said Optimus and they all transformed into their regular modes and Shot Blaster knelt down to examine the tracks. "These are Amara's tracks. They lead right to that cave straight ahead," said Shot Blaster. They all drove up to the cave and transformed into their regular modes. "Ratchet, there are three tunnels in this cave. Can you see which one leads to Amara?" said Optimus on his com communicator link. "The one on your right leads to Amara. All of you be careful. The decepticon that is holding her captive is.....Airachnid," said Ratchet. "Impossible," said Optimus. "Optimus killed her. How is she still alive?" said Arcee. "Dark energon maybe?" said Bulkhead. "Exactly," said Ratchet. "Megatron and his decepticons may have found her and gave it to her to bring her back to life," said Ratchet. "Well I say that we should go in there and show her who's boss," said Wheeljack as he pounded his fists together. "Yeah. We'll be able to take her out easily," said Smokescreen. "Wait. Airachnid cannot be taken down easily. She's very smart and clever," said Arcee. "Then we must make up a plan," said Optimus and they start to discuss about the plan.

Back to Amara and Airachnid:

Amara continued to fight her way out of the web but it was still too strong for her to break free from. "Try as hard as you can. My web will still not be broken," said Airachnid as she raised one of her legs ready to strike Amara. "Any last words daughter of Optimus Prime?" asked Airachnid. Amara looked up at her enemy with an angry look on her face and said,"Get fragged." Airachnid was about to end Amara's life when she heard Optimus yell,"NOW!" He and the other autobots came charging towards her, shooting their guns at her. Arcee jumped and kicked Airachnid in the face and then both the wreckers, Smokescreen, Bumblebee and Shot Blaster took her down to the ground. Optimus approached Amara and broke her free from her web chains. "Are you alright Amara?" Optimus asked his daughter. "Yes Dad. I'm fine. Thank you," said Amara as they gave each other a kiss and a hug. "You do realize that you're in trouble for breaking one of our rules don't you sweet spark?" said Optimus. "Yes. I'm sorry Dad. I promise that it won't happen again. But don't we have a decepticon to take care of?" said Amara. Optimus nodded his head and they began to attack Airachnid. "You fools," said Airachnid and like a drill, she spun her way down to the bottom of the cave. "Coward," said Arcee. "Optimus to base, we have found Amara and she's alright. Activate the ground bridge Ratchet," said Optimus. "Ten four Optimus," said Ratchet and the ground bridge appeared. "Autobots, let's go home," said Optimus and they all made it back to the base.

At the base:

"Amara, Shot Blaster, Jack, Miko, I'm very disappointed in all of you. You broke the rule about racing again. You know that it is forbidden. You should all be ashamed of yourselves," said Optimus. "We're sorry," they all said in unison. "You are all forgiven. Don't ever do that again," said Optimus and then he looked at his precious daughter Amara and smiled at her. She smiled back. "I'm just happy that you're alive sweet spark," said Optimus and he gave her a hug. "Me too," said Amara and both she and Optimus looked at each other. "I'm glad that you're safe Amara. However, you are grounded for disobeying one of our rules," said Optimus. "I know Dad. But I'm just glad to be here with you and the others," said Amara and she and Optimus embraced each other.
The decepticon warship:

"Lord Megatron, you have a visitor," said Knock Out. "Have the visitor come in here," said Megatron. "Your wish is my command Lord Megatron," said Knock Out and in came Airachnid. "Lord Megatron, it's an honor to meet you sir," said Airachnid. "Airachnid, I've heard so much about you. I know that you wanted to also get revenge on Optimus Prime as well after what he tried to do to you. Well that's something that we both have in common. What do you say? Shall we get our revenge on the Prime and the autobots?" said Megatron as he opened his hand. "Yes Lord Megatron. Let's do it," said Airachnid and she shook his hand. They both laughed evilly and began to makeup a plan to take down Optimus and the autobots.

Oooooooooohhhhhh. Whoa. I'm getting goosies right now. Oooooooohhhhhh. Anyways, in the next chapter, Shot Blaster will be telling Amara how he feels about her. Will she feel the same about him? Find out in Chapter 15. 😊😊😊😊😊😊 Song for Airachnid: "Rotten To The Core."