. Loving Broken .

Book: Loving Broken

Author: yeti2018

Genre: Romance

***

|| REVIEW ||

Title and Cover:

The title matches with the plot. It's interesting and definitely attracts readers. Who doesn't love a tail of love between two broken souls?

The cover is really good. It goes well with the title. Only setback was the font of the title. Just darken or highlight it a little for the reader's convenience.

So 9/10!

Summary:

The summary is pretty intriguing. I can see that a lot of thought was put into it. I like how you framed your sentences. You introduced Violet and Xavier perfectly. The little twist of words in the end was well played.

9/10 again!

Plot:

Till now, the plot rolls smoothly.
I have to say, the plot is common, but you framed it well.
It's light and definitely entertaining.
Who doesn't love a badboy story?

8/10 there.

Characters:

Xavier seems like a mean and sadistic person. He, truly, is broken and you have portrayed it pretty well. I believe Violet will be the one to change his character. Wouldn't that be an amazing story?

Violet seems innocent but has a lot of secrets. You described her thoughts well. Good job there!

I would love to read more about them.

8/10!

Description and Storytelling:

I like how you started each chapter with a suitable quote. Adds a nice touch.
The last sentence of every chapter is perfect. It keeps the readers hooked.
The length of the chapters were well calculated.

I was really excited when the two characters met. Nicely written.

Only negative point: I don't like cast chapters at the very beginning. Sure, it is attractive but it lacks professionalism.

So, 8/10!

Grammar and Vocabulary:

There are a lot of punctuation and spacing errors, I'm afraid.
You need to end your dialogues smoothly such as follows:

"My name is Violet," I said.

You tend to miss out the last comma and the appropriate spacing.

The vocabulary is simple and good.

Although, a great vocab and grammar does not affect the plot in any way, yet it is important if you want readers to continue with the story.

So, unfortunately that's a 6/10 there from me.

So that makes a total of 48 out of 60! Great work!

Just brush up your plot and little loopholes. Edit the grammatical errors and you are good to go.

Apart from that, it was a pretty interesting read. Work hard and this story will soon ace the charts!

Good luck and happy writing!