• Syl's Journey •

Story: Syl's Journey
Author: -listless
Genre: Fantasy

Title and Cover:

The title is short and appropriate. It is enough to grab attention of readers.

The cover is amazing. From the background to the fonts, everything spells professionalism and perfection. It is exactly how a cover should be. Also, it suits the genre and story really well.

10/10! No questions asked!

Summary:

The summary was brief and just enough to hold on to the reader's interests.
I liked how you divided it into two parts.
The short sentences added a nice touch and the ending kept the readers hooked.

10/10 again!

Plot:

The idea of the story is novel and different so far, although it seemed quite similar to many fairy tales at first.

The way you started it, that was amazing!

The first chapter worked wonders. I could imagine myself there with the boy. It's undoubtedly well scripted.

You casted a spell on your readers in the first chapter and it did not fade away in the following chapters as well.

9/10!

Characters:

A character could not have been introduced as well as Raen. The initial imagery and description still lingers in my mind.

At first I thought Raen was Syl. But then you introduced Syl. You wove a string of mystery around it.

As the chapters progressed, so did the characters. I like how you worked on your characters.

Each and every character demonstrated a little glimpse of your vivid imagination.

10/10 without a doubt.

Description and Storytelling:

Your chapters were astonishingly well balanced.

The description of the characters, the surroundings, the dialogues were organized to perfection.

It's how any professional book would be.

Although the entire story is based on fantasy, you writing skills made the readers involved in the story. People genuinely felt for little Raen.

That is a job done incredibly well.

10/10!

Grammar and Vocabulary:

I could not find any grammatical errors.
The vocabulary seemed just enough for the story.

I would not change anything about it.
However, there is always room for improvement.

9/10!

So that makes a total of 58 out of 60!

There is something about the way you write. It takes readers back to their childhood.

Just polish up your chapters later and this book will soon ace the charts.
Keep writing and amazing readers!