• Bitter Kisses •

Story:  Bitter Kisses
Author: auburnair
Genre: Short Story

~     ~     ~

|| BOOK REVIEW ||

Title and Cover:

The title is just so attractive!
It is sweet, interesting and innovative.
It also goes perfectly well with the plot.

The cover is also attractive and stylish. The font is charming. It will make readers pick out the book from a stash.

However, since you have added the point of views of characters other than Nina in the story, the cover may not be that perfect as it initially looks.

So 8.5/10!

Summary:

It is short and very professional. The one line description of each character is perfect.

Both Nina and Milan sound intriguing through your writing.

I wouldn't change a thing there.

10/10! Without a doubt!

Plot:

The plot is definitely interesting. It absorbs the readers immediately.

The story is very different from most books on Wattpad and the mature framing of your words in each chapter leaves a mark on your readers.

The tale of Milan and Nina is a very practical one, unlike most fictitious romantic clichés.

The dilemma between falling for each other again and letting each other go captures attention of readers of all ages!

In short, this story comes of as very relatable to all.

9/10!

Characters:

Nina's character has been described as a sweet mixture of fragile and strong. Her soft persona under her turtle-like shell is enticing to read.

Milan, on the other hand, is a mysterious character with what seems like quite an unstable mind. I believe we are going to discover a lot more about this character in the future.

The addition of Joy in the story is a lovely touch. He brings life to the story and I wouldn't mind reading a lot more about him.

Even the minor characters are well framed.

10/10! It's brilliant!

Description and Storytelling:

I love how the book started off so smoothly from the very line you ended 'Spilled Coffee' with.

Your each and every point of view, whether it be Nina's or Milan's or Joy's, has a distinct trait.

You have portrayed the emotions of every character perfectly.

In fact, most of your lines are worth quoting!

The balance between dialogues and descriptions is simply ingenious.

9.5/10 there!

Grammar and vocabulary:

There are a little typing errors here and there, but nothing that a little polishing up can't remove.

The vocabulary is outstanding. You make the readers fall in love with your characters with just your incredibly framed sentences with just the right amount of flourishing vocabulary.

9/10 here!

That makes a total of 56 out of 60!
Marvellous job!

Just make a few tweaks here and there and polish up your story.
You are a sorcerer of words and you deserve a perfect 60.😇

Keep writing and amazing readers, as always! ❤

I would love to know more about Nina and Milan's bitter kisses. 😍

Good luck! ❤