• Life After Riley •

BOOK: Life After Riley
AUTHOR: ofthesea-
GENRE: Teen Fiction

~   ~   ~
This is a special requested review. I hope you like it. ❤

~   ~   ~

|| BOOK REVIEW ||

Title & Cover:

The title itself is so intriguing that one cannot help but check out the book. It goes very well with the plot as well.

The cover is also attractive. Both the background and the font is beautiful. If I saw this book in a bookstore, I would definitely pick it up!

10/10!

Summary:

I never thought a one line summary could work such wonders. It sums up the story in one short and crisp line and raises a whole jar of questions in the minds of readers.

10/10! Well done!

Plot:

I found the plot exceptionally well planned out and amazingly executed.

At first it comes off as a simple sad story, but from the prologue itself we get a taste of mystery, not to mention the note that Riley left.

I am genuinely curious at to how this story is going to end.

10/10!

Characters:

Julian's character was portrayed beautifully.
His thoughts about Riley gives us some insight on the latter.

The attachment to these characters grows with every chapter.
You nurtured the characters throughout the book. Even their little day to day actions spoke a lot about them.

10/10!

Description & Storytelling:

Your descriptions just blew my mind. Personally, I loved it. 😍

You blended the emotions of the characters so expertly in each line.

Every chapter beamed with maturity and professionalism. Your words simply amazed me. The little day to day things appeared wonderful the way you framed them.

You even added such beautiful descriptions of the surroundings. It was impressive.

10/10! 😇

Grammar & Vocabulary:

I couldn't spot any errors till now.

You vocabulary is absolutely praise-worthy. I am in love with your words!

10/10!

Total: 60 out of 60!

Just one word: INCREDIBLE!

I highly recommend this book to all readers! Please do check it out! You will not be disappointed.

Keep writing and surprising readers!

Good Luck! ❤