INTRODUCTION

LEAD ROLE:
LAKSH MAHESHWARI-12yr old boy,only son of biggest business tycoon Durgaprasad Maheshwari(Dp) and Annapoorna Maheshwari(Ap).
Doesn't have much friends,very silent and sincere child,always feels lonely due to lack of his parents attention as his parents are always busy in business parties and stuff......

RAGINI SINGHANIA-12yr old girl only daughter to Shekhar Singhania also a business tycoon like Dp but unlike him manages to give his child time.
Very lively, naughty nd talkative child, she is her daddy's princess.
Any1 can win her heart by giving her Teddy bears though she already has a cupboard full of them but not enough for her!!!!!has many friends in school..

Durdaprasad Maheshwari (Dp) -laksh's dad. Biggest business tycoon.Gives first priority to business.
Annapoorna Maheshwari (Ap) -laksh's mom.Housewife.Always worried about laksh as he hardly steps out of his room and does not have friends.

Shekhar Singhania-ragini's dad.Also a Business tycoon(2nd position i.e. Aftr Dp). His First priority is always his family.
Janki Singhania-ragini's mom. Housewife.always worried about RAGINI's naughtiness.

GHV school-RagLak's (RAGINI and LAKSH) school.
MM(MAHESHWARI MANSION)
SM(SINGHANIA MANSION)
BOTH THE MANSIONS ARE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AND NEAR A BEACH.