PART 19 - KUCH TOH HUA HAI

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 19 - Kuch Toh hua hai 😉😉

@ SM

12am ragini's room

Ragini was sweating and moving her head scared. She was getting all the flashes of Nikhil. She got up in a jerk. She was breathing heavily, she didn't know why she got that nightmare as she had completely forgotten about him after laksh consoling her she didn't even think about him for once. She wiped her sweat but was still scared. Janki saw and entered the room switching on the lights. She got tensed seeing RAGINI's scared face. She quickly kept the water jug on table (she had come to fill the jug) ND went to ragini.

Janki - (cupping Ragini's face) Kya hua Bacha???

Ragini hugged her

Janki - Princess Bolo na Kya hua!!!!

@MM

Laksh also had the same nightmare specially about RagNik moments. He couldn't even think about loosing ragini. Here Ap saw him who came to check on something as she heard some noises but the noises were due to wind. She saw laksh sitting there thinking about something. Ap came to him and made him sleep on her lap.

Ap - (caressing his forehead) neend nhi aarhi??

Laksh nodded his head

Ap - Kuch kehna hai???

Laksh looked at her surprised

Laksh - Aapko kaise Bta?

Ap - maa hoon tumhari (messing his hair)

Laksh - maa Baalon ko mt chuo (irritated face) EK Toh Woh softy hai jo Baal bigad deti hai aur ab aap bhi (resetting his hair)

Ap chuckled

Ap - acha batao Kya kehna tha tumhe??

RagLak both narrated their story in short form to their mothers from start to end.
Both the mothers smiled hearing jungle part (they just told ke they were lost in jungle and how for the first time they felt different for each other) as they already knew that Raglak loved each other but didn't tell them as they wanted that they realize on their own ND finally they had realized and just needs a confirmation about their feelings but their smiles vanished hearing Nikhil's part.

Both were proud of Raglak the way they handled the situation and stayed beside each other as their support system was commendable. They were surprised hearing how ragini defended herself. The girl who was always followed by either her father or laksh ,who didn't let a devil even touch her. Ok little credit goes to laksh also who forced her to learn self defense. But this was not the time to break down but help their children.

Mothers - beta hr cheez ke 2 pehloon (sides) hote hai - EK acha aur EK bura, yeh Hume chunna hota hai ke HUM acha soch kr khush rahe yaa fir bura sochkr uss pr aansu bahaye...

RagLak were listening carefully

RagLak - pr maa NIKHIL ke aanese Kya acha hua??

Mothers - dekho NIKHIL naa aata Toh tumhe kaise Bta chlta ke tum dono EK dusre ke liye kis hadd tk jaa skte ho aur fir tum buddhuo ko apni feelings ka ehsaas kaise hota

RagLak - Aapko kaise Bta ke HUM.......

Mothers - iss baare mein tum dono aur tumhare Papa ke alawa puri duniya ko Bta hai

RagLak blushed hearing this

Mothers - chlo ab so jaao bohot late hogya hai

Both left

RagLak slept peacefully

MORNING

it was a bright new morning with new rays of happiness in it. RagLak woke up with a beautiful smile on their faces. Yesterday night ended all worries and tensions with it.