PART 4

BEFORE STARTING THE PART I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AS I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS STORY WOULD BE LOVED BY SO MANY PEOPLE!!! TYSM GUYS😘😘😘

Laksh was just looking at her hand with blank expression lost in his thoughts......
Ragini thought he didn't wanted to be her friend so she sadly started taking her hand back BUT Laksh suddenly held it before she could take it....
Laksh - friends (with his best smile)

YESSS FINALLY LAKSH MADE A FRIEND. HE WAS HESITANT IN THE BEGINNING BUT HIS HESITATION WAS LOST SEEING HIS FRIEND'S CUTE AND INNOCENT SMILE. FINALLY HE OVERCAME HIS NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
RAGINI WAS ALSO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW FRIENDSHIP.

Ragini being a chatterbox couldn't control more and started talking non stop to laksh.
Here came another surprise Laksh also soon started replying to her (proper reply not 1 word answers like earlier 😉)
Laksh was very happy by this new friendship it was clearly indicated by his happiness that he was craving for friendship nd his wait was over.......
He was a great listener. For Ragini he was the second person after her dad who heard her so carefully. Both were enjoying each others company. Laksh loved this change in him.

1/2 an hour passed,

Laksh - Ragini you talk so much 😅
Ragini - (making a sad pout😗) you also do not like to hear me like others
Laksh - (quickly) NO NO RAGINI!!!
It's not like that it's just that if you tell me everything today itself then what will we talk about tomorrow?
Ragini - (thinking)  hmm..... I think you're right.  So what will we do? (laksh was about to say something but stopped as ragini spoke before him)
Haaa we will play!!!! Yeahhhh😃......But What will we play (again same thing happened😉) YESSS we will make sand castles WOHOOOO👏

LAKSH WAS IN UTTER CONFUSION AS SHE HERSELF ASKED THE QUESTION AND IN A SECOND SHE HERSELF ANSWERED IT😯. (POOR LAKSH...BUT SOON HE WILL GET USED TO IT 😉)

Laksh - but Ragini we will get dirty naa???
Ragini - Ohho laksh!! U think so much. Just follow me and see how much you enjoy.

Laksh simply nodded his head in agreement. He was not fully convinced but did it for Ragini as she was too excited about the plan. It had not even been an hour since they met but he already started thinking about her happiness and was also scared to loose her this showed how amazing friend he was.
Ragini - (bringing him back to reality)  laksh!! How much u think baba..... UFFFF!  what should I do (hiting her forehead lightly) 
Laksh smiled at his drama queen😃 and sat opposite to her and followed her instructions smiling.
Soon both were covered with sand of the beach But no one could deny the fact that they were enjoying whole heartedly. Laksh was laughing holding his stomach seeing Ragini's condition and Ragini seeing laksh's.
It had been 2hrs since Raglak were playing they didn't realize the time. It seemed to them that it had been just 10 mins ago they started playing but the bond was ages old.

@ SM
Janki saw the time and got worried for Ragini (Shekhar went to office when ragini came running on beach)
So she decided to check once.

@ MM
Ap returned and asked Ramu about Laksh's whereabouts. Ramu tells her that he is sitting on the beach.

Both Janki and Ap came to their respective windows to check their children.
Janki felt happy and relaxed seeing Ragini safe and enjoying. ( Ragini made friends easily so it was not new for Janki)
While Ap gets happy tears seeing laksh laughing so whole heartedly after such a long time... Last time he laughed like this when he was too small to understand anything.

SCREEN SPLITS IN 3 PARTS
1ST JANKI HAPPY FACE
LAST AP HAPPY TEARY FACE
AND IN MIDDLE RAGLAK PLAYING AND LAUGHING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!

PRECAP - CHANGES IN LAKSH

SO GUYS HOW IS THE EPISODE????
DO COMMENT UR VIEWS AND HAA ACC. TO MAJORITY I HAVE DECIDED THAT THEIR NICKNAMES WOULD BE BESTIE AND SOFTY.

AND A LAST QUESTION HOW YOU WANT TO SEE LAKSH WHEN HE IS AN ADULT- SINCERE LIKE NOW OR NAUGHTY? THE ANSWER FOR THIS WOULD DECIDE NO. OF PARTS SHOWING CHILDHOOD SCENES.....