PART 33 - WATER PARK

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
PART 33 - WATER PARK

Screen opens with RagLak eyelock which was broken when a young boy of around 18 yrs fell on Ragini due to waves , laksh quickly pushed the boy away from ragini and shouted

Laksh - (angrily) WHAT THE HELL!!!  CAN'T YOU BALANCE YOURSELF

Boy - sorry brother it happened accidentally

Laksh - what do you mean by accidentally haa you Bloody......  (he was stopped by RAGINI as she clutched his arm ND signed him No)

Boy - I said sorry naa

Laksh - listen Isse Pehle main Kuch krdoon just get lost from here

Boy ran away from their.

Laksh was still angry. The anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

Laksh - (calmly looking towards RAGINI)  Tum theek ho?

Ragini - (smiling) tumhare hote hue Mujhe Kuch ho sakta hai kabhi!!!

Laksh smiled at her words. He then turned her around and back hugged her placing his chin on her shoulder ND encircling her waist with his hands.

Ragini - tum Itna gussa kyu hogye uss pr ho sakta hai woh sach-much galti se gira ho

Laksh - Woh isliye kyuki tum Aaj Kuch jyaada hi hot lag rahi ho aur main uss Jerk yaa kissi bhi ladke ko tumhare aas paas bhi nhi bhatak ne dunga...

Ragini - Ohh so someone's getting possessive haa

Laksh - haa Toh itni hot girlfriend hai Meri sambhal ke rakhna pdega

Saying this he picked her up by her waist

RAGINI - bestiee niche UTARO main gir jaaungi

Laksh - saath mein girenge tension mt lo

RAGINI - BESTIEEEE yaar

Laksh - softyyyyy yaar (imitating her)

(all this while all of them separated as all were new couples and kavya was sitting outside the pool as she was scared and others were with their respective couples  enjoying the quality time getting closer due to waves)

Laksh then placed her down and she encircled her hands around his neck while his hands were still on her waist. Both were enjoying. Song was played in the background and waves were also settling down making it romantic.

Song - Nazm Nazm from bareilly ki barfi

Na na…

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

(laksh pulled RAGINI closer and both were moving according to the song. Water droplets were dripping down their bodies making the atmosphere Hot. His gaze went towards ragini's lips which were wet due to water. Without wasting time he captured them. They were standing at the corner of the pool and every couple was busy in their own romance so it was not noticed by most of the people.)

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

(they had a long lip lock showering all the love they had for one and other. They didn't wish to break it but had to due to lack of oxygen. RAGINI hid her face in his chest due to shyness which made him smile)

Na na…

(he broke the hug and looked at her intensely)