PART 28 - TIEING THE KNOT OF RELATIONSHIPS

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 28 - Tieing The Knot Of Relationships

Everyone woke up with a bright smile on their faces. Today Swasan were going to tie the knots of their relationship and were going to be claimed to be one. Swara was having mixed emotions just like any other girl,  one side happiness of getting married to her love and on the other side sad of leaving her parents. Swara and sharmishtha were having an emotional mother daughter moment. Which was seen by Ragini ND Janki from the door who were also having tears seeing them.

Janki - time passes so fast (wiping her tears and smiling) one day even u will leave us (cupping her face with one hand)

Ragini - Mma I can't leave u and Papa and go!!!!! 😭😭

Ragini hugged Janki and was crying.

Janki - Shhhhhh!!!! Ragu every girl has to leave her parents and go to another house one day beta..... U are very lucky beta to get a family like them U know when I was married my mother in law, your Dadi scared me so much (to lighten the mood and chuckled a bit)

This was seen by laksh and Shekhar from one side. Shekhar also had tears in his eyes thinking about his princess going away from him and this was the reason why he was afraid of accepting RagLak relationship but someday or the other she had to go away from him marrying someone ND laksh was the best person for his princess so he accepted it.

Laksh brought him back from his thoughts by placing his hand on his shoulder assuring him about RAGINI's happiness. He smiled and wiped his tears and blessed laksh.

Janki - khair HUM Kya yeh sab lekr baith gye tu Toh ab padhai puri kregi, job kregi aur fir Teri shaadi hogi. Ab jiski shaadi hai Usse Toh bula le.

Ragini nodded and they quickly made Swara ready. Ragini also went to get ready. She entered the room and saw the dress it was the same dress laksh had chosen for her during shopping (part 22). She blushed remembering the trial room scene. She wanted to look just perfect for her bestie. She took time and got just perfectly ready not compromising on any thing. She made sure everything was best - the mascara, Kajal, lip stick, and what not. After making sure she came to the mandap with Swara. She was too excited to hear laksh's opinion.

She went and stood beside laksh after making Swara sit in the Mandap. She was looking too excited so laksh thought to tease her though he was about to compliment her but stopped. She was surely looking like an angel who had just come from the heaven in that perfect attire. She knew he liked her open hair so she let it free then the dress was also selected by him. She was successful in mesmerising him. Ragini was not a type of girl who regularly did make up she was too lazy for even putting an eyeliner and doing basic make up though she likes it but laziness took over but not this time. Laksh was seeing her in makeup after a long time. This marriage had indeed given him many surprises first ragini as Girlfriend ,seeing a totally different shade of ragini mainly her shyness she was always very naughty but now she blushed nd looked too adorable nd cute. Nd then he had also realized How BEAUTIFUL HIS GIRLFRIEND COULD LOOK!!!  she looked beautiful without makeup also but with make up it is something else only.

Laksh kept quite nd tried to suppress his laughter seeing her over excited face which was fading away slowly but in an adorable manner. How badly he wanted to pinch her cheeks and say "AWW MELA BACHA " but controlled himself. He then saw Janki

Laksh - jaan (Jan-ki) this is not fair!!! 😕(she looked confused) why do you always break my heart by looking sooo gorgeous. I m really getting jealous of Shekhar Paapa Now 😕😢

Shekhar came from behind and playfully hit laksh's head.

Shekhar - Oye badmash she is my wife, my love ND your love is there (pointing towards ragini) By the way she is getting ready since morning hope you didn't forget to compliment her OR 😉