PART 11

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 11
In morning ragini met Shekhi nd left for MM

Janki - (worried) Aapko nhi lga Ragu upset thi?

Shekhar - upset Toh hogi naa 1 week ke liye humse door jaa rhi hai

(he was also sad as she is going away from him for complete one week which would definitely seem like ages as she was his heart without whom he could not even imagine his life. Afterall she was her Daddy's Princess .)

Janki - hmm (still worried ND not convinced )

Shekhar - (consoling) tum tension kyu le rhi ho laksh hai na Uske saath........

@MM

Ragini met Ap nd went to laksh's room to call him. she was still disturbed with the call. On her way to room she received a call again. She was shivering with fear. She finally picked it up still shivering nd panting due to fear.

Ragini - h...h...Hello

Person - arre tum toh kaafi darri hui lagg rhi ho (smirking) koi nhi camp pr main tumhara saaaraaa darr nikaal dunga😏 I m waiting for you Jaaneman. Camping ke liye ready ho na?

Ragini - K....kaun h.....ho tum? (sweating)

He just laughed and cut the call
Ragini was freaking out. She didn't know what to do. All this time she was just standing a little away from laksh's room.
Some1 kept hand on ragini's shoulder. Her heart stopped working for a second her breath was stuck in her throat. She turned slowly nd got relived seeing the person.  It was laksh.

Laksh - (wiping her sweat) Softy!  Y r u sweating?   (concerned)

Ragini couldn't answer she just hugged him tightly nd started crying . She needed his support very badly

Laksh - (patting her back) Bacha what happened suddenly haa?

Ragini - I don't want to go. I want to be here with u ,Maa, Mma, Papa nd Dugu Papa (Dp -laksh's dad , ragini bonds with him also he has changed a lot now after meeting RAGINI they met during business parties and ragini nd Shekhar's bond won his heart. Ragini calls him Dugu Papa)

Laksh - Ohh Toh yeh baat hai

Laksh thought she would miss them that was the reason she was crying.
B4 ragini could say something he got a call nd laksh indicated ragini to wait for a minute

Karan - lucky Kaha ho Tumlog. Jldi Aa bus niklne waali hai

Laksh - haa HUM aarhe hai (looking at RAGINI)

He disconnected the call

Laksh - softy mein hoon naa tumhare saath..... u trust me right nd Hmari family se Toh hum video call Se touch mein rehenge... 1 week ki Toh baat hai......... And trust me waha pr hum bohot mazze krenge.

He then kissed Ragini on her forehead. Ragini forgot all her tension feeling his lips on her head nd an unknown smile came on her face.

Laksh - aise hi smile kiya Kro bhot cute lagti ho (pulling her cheeks)

Laksh - ab Chale bhot late ho gye

Ragini nodded her head in yes
They both quickly left nd reached the bus on dot time.
Only 2 seats were left 1 beside naina nd 1 beside karan. Ragini was going to sit beside naina when laksh stopped her

Laksh - Nain can you please sit beside karu Kya haina Mujhe softy ke saath Kuch baat krni thi

Naina - (smiling)  sure Lucky

She sat beside karan nd karan thanked laksh through eyes which was noticed by ragini
Raglak sat

Ragini - Kya Chl rha hai yeh sb? (raising her eyebrow)