PART 16

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 16

Episode starts with ragini's confused face and LakNik glaring each other. After 100's of thoughts in her mind she finally held Nikhil's hand. Nikhil had a winning smile on his face while laksh was once again heartbroken. He couldn't see his Ragini rather his and only his softy holding someone else's hand ignoring his. He was going to take his hand back but b4 that Ragini held it (surprise😉💖) laksh was surprised . How can she hurt her bestie by ignoring him? Now RAGINI's one hand was in Nikhil's hand and other in laksh's. They pulled her up and left her hand. she was about to slip again but this time only laksh held her and pulled her ,he pulled her so hard that she directly hugged him (due to the pull). He hugged her back by placing his one hand on her back ND other on her hair consoling her as she was in a shock, it happened too fast to understand.

Laksh - (kissing her hair) Kuch nhi hua!!!! Calm down

Ragini came out of shock hearing him nd tightened her grip. NIKHIL gritted his teeth in anger but tried to control as all were around.

Nikhil - (pulled RAGINI from the hug lightly and asked with fake concern) Ragini u OK naa??

Ragini nodded she understood that he was angry and indicating her to be away from laksh and others also felt weird the way he pulled RAGINI specially laksh. But they ignored.
All asked RAGINI if she was fine and she nodded in agreement. She then looked towards laksh and reassured him that she was fine (through eyes) she knew very well that he would not be sure till she tells him several times that she was fine. He was very protective for her. Laksh smiled seeing her understanding and same concern which she had earlier.

Now there were some partner activities so they had to decide their partners (compulsory 1 boy nd 1 girl)
RagNik , TaaRey , NaiRan , YuvLe (Yuvraaj nd Twinkle - twinkle asked yuvi ND he agreed as he didn't have a partner)
For the first time laksh was performing a partner event without RAGINI all the girls who were single ran to him, he was least interested in them but some1 was burning, who else it is  obviously Ragini. Karan noticed this and smirked as he was right RAGINI didn't love Nikhil it is just a mere attraction (ACC. To him as he does not know nikhil's plan) she loves laksh but didn't realize.  He asked  kavya (one of the hottest girl in college) to be laksh's partner. So KavLak were pair.

The event was guy's left leg was tied to girl's right leg and it was a race (couple race)

KavLak won the race and became friends. Ragini was literally burning nd karan gave a winning smile.

@night

A party was organized for RagNik. Though RAGINI was least interested but had to agree due to Nikhil. All were sitting around the campfire with some soft drinks in their hands ND talking. Karan had invited kavya also purposely and all welcomed her to their grp accept ragini who ignored her.

Yuvi went to his tent ,brought his guitar nd started playing grabbing every1's attention

Laksh started singing with the music
(baatein yeh kabhi na from movie khamoshiyaan)

Laksh - (looking at ragini)

Baatein yeh kabhi na tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha
Jaaye tu kahin bhi ,yeh sochna
Koi tere khatir hai jee raha

(all started dancing with respective partners nd RagNik were one of them. They danced slowly with the music)

Laksh - (turned opposite side and wiped the tear which dropped just now nd turned back with a fake smile)